1. #4081
    The Patient Perdition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Somewhere!
    Posts
    213
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooliganz View Post
    5/10 lyrics are meh rest was great
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rHngwaJKUE
    8/10



  2. #4082
    Pandaren Monk Fred Rupprecht's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    United States & Germany
    Posts
    1,963
    Quote Originally Posted by Perdition View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gS5Ns3ekus
    Music was good, vocals not so much. 7.5/10



    Robin Gibb passed away today, following his long battle with cancer and intestinal surgery.

  3. #4083
    Quote Originally Posted by BleedingHollowVeteran View Post
    Music was good, vocals not so much. 7.5/10



    Robin Gibb passed away today, following his long battle with cancer and intestinal surgery.
    [video=youtube;nREV8bQJ1MA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nREV8bQJ1MA[video]
    Dem high-pitched vocals. 6/10


  4. #4084
    Quote Originally Posted by Zefie View Post
    Enjoyed it. 7,5/10.

    ヽ( ゚ヮ・)ノ

  5. #4085
    Scarab Lord Maxilian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Dominican Republic
    Posts
    4,889
    Pretty cool XD but i wanted something with...... ¨more lyrics¨ 6.5/10

    Well these song is funny, i hope you enjoy it


  6. #4086
    Mechagnome
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Soviet Hungary
    Posts
    728
    Quote Originally Posted by maxilian View Post
    Pretty cool XD but i wanted something with...... ¨more lyrics¨ 6.5/10

    Well these song is funny, i hope you enjoy it
    4.5/10

    Was listenable but seems really pointless, even as a "funny song" and is quite uneventful, not to mention I am really not a fan of this type of music.


    A mix of modern thrash, melodic death metal and metalcore.
    Uldreth <Group Therapy> - Ravencrest EU
    World 141th in 25 man category, 2 days/week, recruiting exceptional players for MoP.

  7. #4087
    High Overlord
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    in hell
    Posts
    112
    Quote Originally Posted by Uldreth View Post
    4.5/10

    Was listenable but seems really pointless, even as a "funny song" and is quite uneventful, not to mention I am really not a fan of this type of music.


    A mix of modern thrash, melodic death metal and metalcore.
    A type of music I have grown tired of hearing , but ill give it a 7/10.

    Conflict - climbing the stairs
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gH0MOIU8HKc

    another style people probly have grown tired of , but i still love =].

  8. #4088
    Field Marshal Novead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    57
    Quote Originally Posted by enphestid View Post
    another style people probly have grown tired of , but i still love =].
    Didn't like it. 2/10



    I like the song, but the video must be one of my favourites of all time.

  9. #4089
    Pandaren Monk Fred Rupprecht's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    United States & Germany
    Posts
    1,963
    Quote Originally Posted by Novead View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmXMA34CeoQ
    ]

    Not something I'd listen to on a regular basis, but it was good. 7.5/10




  10. #4090
    Epic! Fysi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    South UK
    Posts
    1,609
    Quote Originally Posted by BleedingHollowVeteran View Post
    ]

    Not something I'd listen to on a regular basis, but it was good. 7.5/10



    Forgot about the Dead Kennedys! Thank you reminding how awesome they are! 8/10 for just the song, 9/10 if you include the banter.

    And from a Punk band to Electro:

    Must... resist... posting... huge... animated GIF...

  11. #4091
    Quote Originally Posted by Fysi View Post
    Forgot about the Dead Kennedys! Thank you reminding how awesome they are! 8/10 for just the song, 9/10 if you include the banter.

    And from a Punk band to Electro:

    a bit standard, nothing really stood out to me. 3/10.

    a bit more trippy:

    My Radio Broadcast: http://grooveshark.com/#!/dookleeto/broadcast feel free to come and listen

  12. #4092
    Quote Originally Posted by harkonen View Post
    a bit more trippy:
    A bit boring, made me feel like I was in my dentist's office. 5/10


  13. #4093
    Mother superior
    Imbaness 8/10! not 10 because the original is better :3 (the official)

  14. #4094
    Quote Originally Posted by Crucifiedzor View Post
    Imbaness 8/10! not 10 because the original is better :3 (the official)
    Ah...Love Breaking Benjamin. 8/10

    Most of you probably won't like this, but I pimp this band out at every opportunity for the ones I'll get hooked on them.

  15. #4095
    Quote Originally Posted by Lylyth View Post
    Ah...Love Breaking Benjamin. 8/10

    Most of you probably won't like this, but I pimp this band out at every opportunity for the ones I'll get hooked on them.
    I liked it however I was kinda waiting for it to break out a bit 7/10 will check out more from them.


    My Radio Broadcast: http://grooveshark.com/#!/dookleeto/broadcast feel free to come and listen

  16. #4096
    Quote Originally Posted by harkonen View Post
    I liked it however I was kinda waiting for it to break out a bit 7/10 will check out more from them.

    Pretty bland. 3/10, not my kinda music.



  17. #4097
    Quote Originally Posted by turbe View Post
    Pretty bland. 3/10, not my kinda music.


    Isnt really a song, more of instrumental. 4/10

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_Ub6pW71Zs

    (Embedding wasnt working for me)

  18. #4098
    Quote Originally Posted by Blightarrow View Post
    Isnt really a song, more of instrumental. 4/10

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_Ub6pW71Zs

    (Embedding wasnt working for me)
    6/10. Mostly because it's not pop music. Really not my thing though. reminds me of Linkin Park and not a big fan of them.



    Granted STILL not really a song...but enjoy.

  19. #4099
    Field Marshal Novead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    57
    Quote Originally Posted by poser765 View Post
    6/10. Mostly because it's not pop music. Really not my thing though. reminds me of Linkin Park and not a big fan of them.

    [video]

    Granted STILL not really a song...but enjoy.
    She's skilled. Can't say I liked the song though. 5/10


  20. #4100
    Pandaren Monk Fred Rupprecht's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    United States & Germany
    Posts
    1,963
    Quote Originally Posted by Novead View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCHzicKq3W4&ob=av2e
    Meh... I really don't listen to anything post-80's... 5/10.




Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •