1. #4581
    Warchief psdew1813's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    undisclosed location in CA
    Posts
    1,883
    Quote Originally Posted by teebo View Post
    <snip>
    meh, underwhelming in my opinion. 5/10



  2. #4582
    Dreadlord teebo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Towson, MD
    Posts
    910
    I could listen to them 6/10.



    That any better then the one above ya dew?
    "Let me answer your question with another, How would you feel if you found out you were a potato?"

    Nintendo Friend Code 1049-0261-4082 Pokemon Name - Max

  3. #4583
    Pretty decent for the genre – I'd give it 7/10.

    And now, for something completely different:


  4. #4584
    Mechagnome
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    551
    Quote Originally Posted by Badpaladin View Post
    Mastodon - Blood and Thunder
    damn I really liked this song thanks for sharing I would give atleast 8/10
    Quote Originally Posted by taurvanhiel View Post
    Pretty decent for the genre – I'd give it 7/10.

    And now, for something completely different:
    Completely different? Not really if you begin to look through the pages you would see we've had tons of k-pop. It's catchy but not really anything special 5-6/10
    I choose this song because it's still ringing in my head whenever I don't listen to anything (rarely)

  5. #4585
    Quote Originally Posted by Valkiri View Post
    damn I really liked this song thanks for sharing I would give atleast 8/10

    Completely different? Not really if you begin to look through the pages you would see we've had tons of k-pop. It's catchy but not really anything special 5-6/10
    I choose this song because it's still ringing in my head whenever I don't listen to anything (rarely)
    2/10
    Tough guy lyrics like that are just laughable.


  6. #4586
    The Insane DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Illinois, USA
    Posts
    15,293
    Quote Originally Posted by Xorz View Post
    2/10
    Tough guy lyrics like that are just laughable.

    People always tell me how special the Rolling Stones are supposed to be... yeah you need to be high to really find this exciting. I suppose Iron Maiden has given me the desire for exciting music? :P 2/10 Very repetitive, boring guitar/bass tons, weird noises, drums are a robot, singing is okay.

    How about Nightwish's take on Phantom of the Opera?

    i7-5820K | ASUS X99- Deluxe | Crucial 2x8GB DDR4 2133MHz | eVGA GTX 760 SC | Crucial MX100 512GB | Crucial M500 240GB | Crucial m4 128GB | Western Digital Blue 1TB | Western Digital Black 1TB | SeaSonic X660 Gold
    ASUS MX239H | Schiit Stack Modi + Asgard 2 | Audio Technica ATH-AD700 | Presonus Eris E5 Studio Monitors | Blue Snowball Mic | Razer Death Adder | Corsair K70 | CyberPower 1500PFCLCD UPS

  7. #4587
    The Lightbringer Istaril's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Scotland. Freedom and So on.
    Posts
    3,250
    Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    People always tell me how special the Rolling Stones are supposed to be... yeah you need to be high to really find this exciting. I suppose Iron Maiden has given me the desire for exciting music? :P 2/10 Very repetitive, boring guitar/bass tons, weird noises, drums are a robot, singing is okay.

    How about Nightwish's take on Phantom of the Opera?

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QXwNgwUnnk
    6/10. It's alright, but out of the Nightwish songs I like it isn't really one of them.


  8. #4588
    Stood in the Fire zerocoolhack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Central,Mass
    Posts
    495
    2/10 I really have grown to hate most(not all) rock music that has been produced since 2000



  9. #4589
    Mechagnome
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    551
    Quote Originally Posted by zerocoolhack View Post
    2/10 I really have grown to hate most(not all) rock music that has been produced since 2000
    It sounds okay, but reminds me of some sort of commercial I have seen which I found to be a nuisance 4/10.

    This track I actually choose because I really like it and not because it's catchy or gets stuck in your head all day

  10. #4590
    This one Just came out:
    "Marketing is what you do when your product is no good."

  11. #4591
    Bloodsail Admiral kliffharry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    1,077
    Quote Originally Posted by Valkiri View Post
    It sounds okay, but reminds me of some sort of commercial I have seen which I found to be a nuisance 4/10.

    This track I actually choose because I really like it and not because it's catchy or gets stuck in your head all day
    *snip*
    Was alright. 5/10


    Quote Originally Posted by Keller View Post
    This one Just came out: *snip*
    Always been a fan of Ensiferum. 8/10



  12. #4592
    7/10 used to be a huge fan, went through a rock phase but could never really get into them.


  13. #4593
    Scarab Lord Firebane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    In a Bordeaux vineyard
    Posts
    4,022
    Quote Originally Posted by zandril View Post
    7/10 used to be a huge fan, went through a rock phase but could never really get into them.

    Meh alright I guess 5/10.

    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    I'm just being a smart ass at this point.

  14. #4594
    Didn't even have to listen. 9/10.


  15. #4595
    The Insane DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Illinois, USA
    Posts
    15,293
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesta View Post
    Didn't even have to listen. 9/10.

    4/10. Surprised I managed to listen to the whole thing, but I hate those types of lyrics and it was very very dark. Too dark for my tastes. :P

    i7-5820K | ASUS X99- Deluxe | Crucial 2x8GB DDR4 2133MHz | eVGA GTX 760 SC | Crucial MX100 512GB | Crucial M500 240GB | Crucial m4 128GB | Western Digital Blue 1TB | Western Digital Black 1TB | SeaSonic X660 Gold
    ASUS MX239H | Schiit Stack Modi + Asgard 2 | Audio Technica ATH-AD700 | Presonus Eris E5 Studio Monitors | Blue Snowball Mic | Razer Death Adder | Corsair K70 | CyberPower 1500PFCLCD UPS

  16. #4596
    Fluffy Kitten Badpaladin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    ccaarrrrllllll
    Posts
    11,090
    Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    [Iron maiden
    My favorite Iron Maiden album, but overall I just don't really get excited by that kind of music anymore. 5.5/10.

    My Short Required Reading List: One. Two. || Last.fm

  17. #4597
    Scarab Lord Firebane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    In a Bordeaux vineyard
    Posts
    4,022
    Quote Originally Posted by Badpaladin View Post
    My favorite Iron Maiden album, but overall I just don't really get excited by that kind of music anymore. 5.5/10.

    Alright 6/10.

    The new Billy Talent, a lot more political than their early stuff.

    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    I'm just being a smart ass at this point.

  18. #4598
    Warchief psdew1813's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    undisclosed location in CA
    Posts
    1,883
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebane View Post
    <snip>
    reminds me vaguely of velvet revolver. which really is the only band from that vein of rock i like. 7/10


  19. #4599
    Dontlikethatgenre/10


  20. #4600
    Fluffy Kitten Badpaladin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    ccaarrrrllllll
    Posts
    11,090
    Quote Originally Posted by Wixwix View Post
    Dontlikethatgenre/10
    It was about 1/4 the length of what it felt it should be. 4/10.

    My Short Required Reading List: One. Two. || Last.fm

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •