1. #4661
    Very good 8.5/10


  2. #4662
    Pandaren Monk Fred Rupprecht's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    United States & Germany
    Posts
    1,970
    I cannot stand new rap... I'm sorry. 0/10



  3. #4663
    Bloodsail Admiral kliffharry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    1,077
    4/10


  4. #4664
    Generic production music, was alright though. 5/10.


  5. #4665
    Fluffy Kitten Badpaladin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    ccaarrrrllllll
    Posts
    11,090
    Fuckin Tom Waits man. Awesome song is awesome on an awesome album that is awesome. 9/10.

    Quote Originally Posted by BleedingHollowVeteran View Post
    I cannot stand new rap... I'm sorry. 0/10
    D=

    My Short Required Reading List: One. Two. || Last.fm

  6. #4666
    Brewmaster Cairm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Montréal, Canada
    Posts
    1,428
    Quote Originally Posted by Badpaladin View Post
    Fuckin Tom Waits man. Awesome song is awesome on an awesome album that is awesome. 9/10.



    D=

    I like that kind of music. 8/10

    Last edited by Cairm; 2012-08-24 at 02:07 AM.

  7. #4667
    Dreadlord Mteq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    844
    the music in itself is good, i just can't stand listing to muse anymore, lead singers voice is so annoying after a while
    Last edited by Mteq; 2012-08-24 at 01:56 PM.

  8. #4668
    Not a fan of old stuff, 2/10.


  9. #4669
    8.5/10, after a few seconds into the song, I get it.

    Last edited by Hyde; 2012-08-24 at 07:51 PM.

  10. #4670
    Warchief psdew1813's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    undisclosed location in CA
    Posts
    1,883
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    <snip>
    honestly not music i would listen too otherwise, however i did like it. 7/10

    now for a total change in direction.



    this is my shit right here.

  11. #4671
    Stood in the Fire Lastblow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    478
    not really my thing 5/10

    Last edited by Lastblow; 2012-08-26 at 07:36 PM.

    Dr.Pepper is made from fairy tears. Pokemon IGN: Josh FC: 0662-4407-8552

  12. #4672
    Mechagnome
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    551
    Quote Originally Posted by Lastblow View Post
    not really my thing 5/10
    Sounds so oldschool, really nice 8/10

  13. #4673
    The Lightbringer Istaril's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Scotland. Freedom and So on.
    Posts
    3,250
    Quote Originally Posted by Valkiri View Post
    Sounds so oldschool, really nice 8/10
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXB1ZnlkL1M&feature
    Not really my kind of music at all. 2/10


  14. #4674
    6/10 Can't say im a Fan^&^
    Last edited by Darkblazer; 2012-08-28 at 01:32 PM.

  15. #4675
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkblazer View Post
    6/10 Can't say im a Fan^&^
    4/10, I prefer the original.


  16. #4676
    Bloodsail Admiral kliffharry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    1,077
    Jefferson Airplane - Somebody To Love? 7/10
    Justin Bieber - Somebody To Love? 0/10


    One of the most ingenius music video ever made. The whole sequence is just 20 seconds of footage.
    Last edited by kliffharry; 2012-08-29 at 03:40 PM.

  17. #4677
    Quote Originally Posted by kliffharry View Post

    One of the most ingenius music video ever made. The whole sequence is just 20 seconds of footage.
    Not really a fan, but catchy. 7/10.


  18. #4678
    I am Murloc! Balduvian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    5,467
    The Dear Hunter "Red Hands" - 7/10. Actually usually not even my kind of music, but it's pretty good.


  19. #4679
    Pit Lord Poppincaps's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Post-Apocalyptic America
    Posts
    2,457
    Quote Originally Posted by Balduvian View Post
    The Dear Hunter "Red Hands" - 7/10. Actually usually not even my kind of music, but it's pretty good.

    I'll give it a 7/10 not because it was bad, in fact I enjoyed it, because I have a love for EDM in general, but because it didn't really set itself apart from any other electro songs I've heard. I liked listening to it, but honestly I don't feel it warrants another listen, and it didn't interest me enough to look into the artist/artists. Although, I suppose I can be quite picky when it comes to electro.


  20. #4680
    Dreadlord Ashe-Arathor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    I'm the pillow you sleep on at night.
    Posts
    851
    Quote Originally Posted by Shootandkill View Post
    I'll give it a 7/10 not because it was bad, in fact I enjoyed it, because I have a love for EDM in general, but because it didn't really set itself apart from any other electro songs I've heard. I liked listening to it, but honestly I don't feel it warrants another listen, and it didn't interest me enough to look into the artist/artists. Although, I suppose I can be quite picky when it comes to electro.

    7/10.
    Not quite my style, but I enjoyed it.

    "I CAN USE MYSELF AS A BLOCK" - Mike B aka Fony, Platforming Master

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •