1. #5021
    Stood in the Fire lostprophet12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    410
    Vixen - I Want You To Rock Me. Not my cup of tea at all. 2/10.

    Last edited by lostprophet12; 2012-12-19 at 08:58 PM.

  2. #5022
    Fluffy Kitten Badpaladin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    ccaarrrrllllll
    Posts
    11,090
    Quote Originally Posted by lostprophet12 View Post
    Vixen - I Want You To Rock Me. Not my cup of tea at all. 2/10.
    Sometimes I'm really into funk, and other times I'm not. Unfortunately this song is one of the latter cases. 3/10.

    My Short Required Reading List: One. Two. || Last.fm

  3. #5023
    Mechagnome
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Soviet Hungary
    Posts
    728
    Quote Originally Posted by Badpaladin View Post
    Sometimes I'm really into funk, and other times I'm not. Unfortunately this song is one of the latter cases. 3/10.
    9/10

    Enchanting. And right now those lyrics hit frighteningly hard and true to me.

    Uldreth <Group Therapy> - Ravencrest EU
    World 141th in 25 man category, 2 days/week, recruiting exceptional players for MoP.

  4. #5024
    He holds his screams for too long and that kinda makes the song sound ridiculous. 5/10


  5. #5025
    Moderator Kasierith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    St Petersburg
    Posts
    11,413
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperMechatronGamer View Post
    He holds his screams for too long and that kinda makes the song sound ridiculous. 5/10
    Hmm... catchy song. A lot better than other songs from that genre that I've heard, 8/10.

    “…the whole trouble lies here. In words, words. Each one of us has within him a whole world of things, each man of us his own special world. And how can we ever come to an understanding if I put in the words I utter the sense and value of things as I see them; while you who listen to me must inevitably translate them according to the conception of things each one of you has within himself. We think we understand each other, but we never really do.”
    XKCD is always relevant. Always.

  6. #5026
    Good stuff. Good stuff.

  7. #5027
    Mechagnome
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Soviet Hungary
    Posts
    728
    Quote Originally Posted by wombinator04 View Post
    Good stuff. Good stuff.
    Fun. 6.5/10

    Uldreth <Group Therapy> - Ravencrest EU
    World 141th in 25 man category, 2 days/week, recruiting exceptional players for MoP.

  8. #5028
    Awesome song, great vocals and guitar! A tad cliche though. 7.5/10


  9. #5029
    I am Murloc! Sky High's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    SO-CALI
    Posts
    5,389
    Quote Originally Posted by gruyaka View Post
    Awesome song, great vocals and guitar! A tad cliche though. 7.5/10
    meh, not really my taste. but it wasn't bad by any means just not the music i listen to otherwise. 7/10


  10. #5030
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky High Shark View Post
    meh, not really my taste. but it wasn't bad by any means just not the music i listen to otherwise. 7/10

    Not as bad as I thought it would be, but still extremely generic Pop Rock. The chorus was the only enjoyable part and Kanye was completely useless

    4/10


  11. #5031
    This is my hands down most favorite song. This is the highest quality I could find on youtube(sounds so much better in better quality).
    Love or hate the singer's voice(I love it because I was a huge blink fan), but AVA makes some of the best music I've ever heard.

  12. #5032
    Quote Originally Posted by wombinator04 View Post
    This is my hands down most favorite song. This is the highest quality I could find on youtube(sounds so much better in better quality).
    Love or hate the singer's voice(I love it because I was a huge blink fan), but AVA makes some of the best music I've ever heard.
    Please review the song before yours or don't post at all.


  13. #5033
    Quote Originally Posted by Krazus View Post
    Please review the song before yours or don't post at all.

    Oh sorry about that.

    6/10. Not my style, but I like the drum beat.

  14. #5034
    I am Murloc! Sky High's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    SO-CALI
    Posts
    5,389
    Quote Originally Posted by wombinator04 View Post
    angels and airwaves
    not bad, 8/10 but its time for a left turn....


  15. #5035
    Too much aggression, not enough creativity. Needs more compelling scream vocals. 6/10

    Will Smith's son Jaden:


  16. #5036
    Fluffy Kitten Badpaladin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    ccaarrrrllllll
    Posts
    11,090
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperMechatronGamer View Post
    Will Smith's son Jaden:
    Didn't care for it. The production had some nice spots, but I didn't feel anything special with it. Lyrics seemed a little empty and his voice droned a little too much, although the general direction of the lyrics thematically was decent. Hopefully he focuses on that strength later on in his career.

    4/10.

    My Short Required Reading List: One. Two. || Last.fm

  17. #5037
    Quote Originally Posted by Badpaladin View Post
    Didn't care for it. The production had some nice spots, but I didn't feel anything special with it. Lyrics seemed a little empty and his voice droned a little too much, although the general direction of the lyrics thematically was decent. Hopefully he focuses on that strength later on in his career.

    4/10.

    6.5/10. Sounds repetitive and not a huge fan of screamo. Gets better half way through, but still repetitive.

    Now for some REAL music.

  18. #5038
    Quote Originally Posted by Pokedigimon View Post
    6.5/10. Sounds repetitive and not a huge fan of screamo. Gets better half way through, but still repetitive.

    Now for some REAL music.
    2/10
    The effects and vocals over the music ruin it bad.


    If you don't like the lyrical themes the rate it based on musical quality

  19. #5039
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaellen View Post

    If you don't like the lyrical themes the rate it based on musical quality
    Wow, I really love this song. It's great.


    Here's another one by Breaking Shaquan, but with less effects this time and in a different style.

  20. #5040
    Quote Originally Posted by Pokedigimon View Post
    Wow, I really love this song. It's great.


    Here's another one by Breaking Shaquan, but with less effects this time and in a different style.
    I don't know what i just heard so not really my thing :P 2/10
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCX5e...cYeng_YLyPDuIA

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •