1. #5261
    Quote Originally Posted by hulksteri View Post
    <machine fucking head>
    9/10 love me some machine head.


  2. #5262
    9/10 because I like industrial/progressive metal (that's what they are right?), and you reminded me of the band.



  3. #5263
    Herald of the Titans twistedsista's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Hillsborough, eorzea.
    Posts
    2,851
    8/10 better than i thought it was going to be.
    now for a bit of ska

  4. #5264
    Found this thread at the wrong time..not the biggest fan of Ska..

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MW7EW8FJKW4

  5. #5265
    Bloodsail Admiral dannypoos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    UK/Wales
    Posts
    1,085
    Quote Originally Posted by Dedomoazul View Post
    Found this thread at the wrong time..not the biggest fan of Ska..

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MW7EW8FJKW4

    Yeh that was pretty good 8/10

  6. #5266
    Warchief Serj Tankian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    United States & Germany
    Posts
    2,162
    Not a fan of Rihanna, but add Reggae into the mix and it's great. 7/10



  7. #5267
    Quote Originally Posted by BleedingHollowVeteran View Post
    Not a fan of Rihanna, but add Reggae into the mix and it's great. 7/10
    Can't really say I liked or hated it. 5/10.


  8. #5268
    Herald of the Titans twistedsista's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Hillsborough, eorzea.
    Posts
    2,851
    1/10. sorry, really not my taste.

    Last edited by twistedsista; 2013-02-22 at 01:03 AM.

  9. #5269
    Brewmaster
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Kuopio
    Posts
    1,453
    3/10


  10. #5270
    4/10 Not what I normally like




  11. #5271
    I like Rob but JP always felt too cheerful for me.. 5/10
    Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.

  12. #5272
    Dreadlord xcureanddisease's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    772
    AWESOME CHICKEN SONG!!!!!!! 10/10

    here's mine


  13. #5273
    Quote Originally Posted by xcureanddisease View Post
    AWESOME CHICKEN SONG!!!!!!! 10/10

    here's mine

    A really really good song 8/10

    <3

  14. #5274
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerdoz View Post
    A really really good song 8/10

    Fun song 7/10

    Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.

  15. #5275
    Herald of the Titans twistedsista's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Hillsborough, eorzea.
    Posts
    2,851
    6/10. unfortunately they were never the same once the specials split up


  16. #5276
    Mechagnome Gereorth666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    583
    Quote Originally Posted by twistedsista View Post
    6/10. unfortunately they were never the same once the specials split up
    I give that a 7/10

    Tadaa, I am going for the 'brutal' side. Well, just more heavy.

  17. #5277
    3/10 I really liked the instrumentals in the beginning, but then the horrible grunting pig/growling came in and ruined it all.

    (The Original HQ versions keeps getting pulled)
    Testing: Will probably be toooooo big.

  18. #5278
    10/10 almost gave me the weepies :| And thank you Twistedsista! for introducing me to The Specials

    Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.

  19. #5279
    Quote Originally Posted by Basemath View Post
    10/10 almost gave me the weepies :| And thank you Twistedsista! for introducing me to The Specials

    hehe awesome song and video 9/10 Im really liking this strange music I am hearing more of these days, kind of modern folk / jazz / rock I dont know how to describe it :P

    This is a song I have been addicted to this week, great lyrics and chorus


  20. #5280
    Quote Originally Posted by harkonen View Post
    hehe awesome song and video 9/10 Im really liking this strange music I am hearing more of these days, kind of modern folk / jazz / rock I dont know how to describe it :P

    This is a song I have been addicted to this week, great lyrics and chorus

    Love it will definitely check em out 9/10. Here's more strange music for you

    Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •