1. #5281
    The Lightbringer Celltrex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Funkytown
    Posts
    3,705
    9/10 because I like industrial/progressive metal (that's what they are right?), and you reminded me of the band.



  2. #5282
    Epic! twistedsista's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    somewhere between yeovil & crewkerne
    Posts
    1,595
    8/10 better than i thought it was going to be.
    now for a bit of ska

  3. #5283
    Field Marshal Dedomoazul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Stormwind?
    Posts
    98
    Found this thread at the wrong time..not the biggest fan of Ska..

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MW7EW8FJKW4

  4. #5284
    Bloodsail Admiral dannypoos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    UK/Wales
    Posts
    1,076
    Quote Originally Posted by Dedomoazul View Post
    Found this thread at the wrong time..not the biggest fan of Ska..

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MW7EW8FJKW4

    Yeh that was pretty good 8/10

  5. #5285
    Pandaren Monk Fred Rupprecht's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    United States & Germany
    Posts
    1,921
    Not a fan of Rihanna, but add Reggae into the mix and it's great. 7/10



  6. #5286
    Quote Originally Posted by BleedingHollowVeteran View Post
    Not a fan of Rihanna, but add Reggae into the mix and it's great. 7/10
    Can't really say I liked or hated it. 5/10.


  7. #5287
    Epic! twistedsista's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    somewhere between yeovil & crewkerne
    Posts
    1,595
    1/10. sorry, really not my taste.

    Last edited by twistedsista; 2013-02-22 at 01:03 AM.

  8. #5288

  9. #5289
    4/10 Not what I normally like




  10. #5290
    I like Rob but JP always felt too cheerful for me.. 5/10
    I worry there's three of me, and each of us is blind.

  11. #5291
    Stood in the Fire xcureanddisease's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    425
    AWESOME CHICKEN SONG!!!!!!! 10/10

    here's mine


  12. #5292
    Moderator Kerdoz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    6,127
    Quote Originally Posted by xcureanddisease View Post
    AWESOME CHICKEN SONG!!!!!!! 10/10

    here's mine

    A really really good song 8/10


  13. #5293
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerdoz View Post
    A really really good song 8/10

    Fun song 7/10

    I worry there's three of me, and each of us is blind.

  14. #5294
    Epic! twistedsista's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    somewhere between yeovil & crewkerne
    Posts
    1,595
    6/10. unfortunately they were never the same once the specials split up


  15. #5295
    Quote Originally Posted by twistedsista View Post
    6/10. unfortunately they were never the same once the specials split up
    I give that a 7/10

    Tadaa, I am going for the 'brutal' side. Well, just more heavy.

  16. #5296
    3/10 I really liked the instrumentals in the beginning, but then the horrible grunting pig/growling came in and ruined it all.

    (The Original HQ versions keeps getting pulled)
    Testing: Will probably be toooooo big.

  17. #5297
    10/10 almost gave me the weepies :| And thank you Twistedsista! for introducing me to The Specials

    I worry there's three of me, and each of us is blind.

  18. #5298
    Quote Originally Posted by Basemath View Post
    10/10 almost gave me the weepies :| And thank you Twistedsista! for introducing me to The Specials

    hehe awesome song and video 9/10 Im really liking this strange music I am hearing more of these days, kind of modern folk / jazz / rock I dont know how to describe it :P

    This is a song I have been addicted to this week, great lyrics and chorus


    My Radio Broadcast: http://grooveshark.com/#!/dookleeto/broadcast feel free to come and listen

  19. #5299
    Quote Originally Posted by harkonen View Post
    hehe awesome song and video 9/10 Im really liking this strange music I am hearing more of these days, kind of modern folk / jazz / rock I dont know how to describe it :P

    This is a song I have been addicted to this week, great lyrics and chorus

    Love it will definitely check em out 9/10. Here's more strange music for you

    I worry there's three of me, and each of us is blind.

  20. #5300
    Quote Originally Posted by Basemath View Post
    Love it will definitely check em out 9/10. Here's more strange music for you

    yeah im liking this too reminds me a bit of tom waits. 8/10

    this is a band I have been really liking last few months. Really recommended


    My Radio Broadcast: http://grooveshark.com/#!/dookleeto/broadcast feel free to come and listen

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •