1. #5461
    Quote Originally Posted by Xe4ro View Post
    Well J Dillas - Donuts is all 1-2 Minute Songs wich fit together



    Sounds good 7.5/10 ( i just checked and they just did this one EP? wow thats kinde weird ^^)



    really enjoyed that, and the video is great too 9/10

    as for the last song, jedi son of spock is alias of siah from siah and yeshua, so he has released some other stuff, although not much.


    My Radio Broadcast: http://grooveshark.com/#!/dookleto/broadcast feel free to come and listen

  2. #5462
    8/10
    Never heard of this guy/band ,but he sounds awesome.

    I can't get enough of this song,it's so relaxing.

    Excuse me, are you saying something? Nah, you can't tell me nothing

  3. #5463
    Pit Lord Zogarth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    2,494
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulDok View Post
    8/10
    Never heard of this guy/band ,but he sounds awesome.

    I can't get enough of this song,it's so relaxing.
    3/10, sorry just not my kind of music

    This is not really a song, but i guess instrumental music also works:

  4. #5464
    I like that very much. 9/10 from me.

  5. #5465
    Brewmaster badaku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Kuopio
    Posts
    1,336
    That clubbing stuff ain't my thing. 3/10



    New TK single, yay!

  6. #5466
    Somehow reminded me of this one, I like it 7/10


  7. #5467
    The Lightbringer Vestig3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    North-Holland, Amsterdam
    Posts
    3,225
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesta View Post
    Somehow reminded me of this one, I like it 7/10

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6z4DRPG7rbc
    Lol didnt expect anything but its funny xD 6/10

    Nothing beats the original.


    Vestigé Protection Warrior - Pyronus - Thóral - Xode - Véstige - Currently Playing in Banished on Sylvanas - 13/13 Mythic.
    Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    An idiot in mythic gear one-shots a guy in quest greens and two-shots a PVPer in full conquest. It's stupid.

  8. #5468
    Dreadlord Xe4ro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    890
    Quote Originally Posted by Endonyx View Post
    Lol didnt expect anything but its funny xD 6/10

    Nothing beats the original.

    Yeah Bob Dylan! 9/10

    I think i'll be following this song with an epic one now :P


  9. #5469
    The Lightbringer Istaril's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Scotland. Freedom and So on.
    Posts
    3,250
    Quote Originally Posted by Xe4ro View Post
    Yeah Bob Dylan! 9/10

    I think i'll be following this song with an epic one now :P

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lgOo8yEIPs
    It's alright; it's not exactly a Floyd song that I'm that fond of however.

    How about a topical one?

    Quote Originally Posted by Vizardlorde View Post
    Guns don't kill people deranged dogs and cooking ovens kill people.
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    We went to Iraq in search of WMD's but found none. I guess they dont have pressure cookers over there : (

  10. #5470
    Dreadlord Xe4ro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    890
    Quote Originally Posted by Istaril View Post
    It's alright; it's not exactly a Floyd song that I'm that fond of however.

    How about a topical one?

    Hmm i like the Guitar , Drums etc. Sounds a little Post-rockish . But tbh i didn't like the vocals very much.


    =)

  11. #5471
    Not my kind of music, sorry

  12. #5472
    Quote Originally Posted by Evoque View Post
    I enjoy electric music from time to time, but this one is too much of a clusterf*** for me to enjoy, i'm sorry.


  13. #5473
    The Lightbringer Istaril's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Scotland. Freedom and So on.
    Posts
    3,250
    Quote Originally Posted by Harthmut View Post
    I enjoy electric music from time to time, but this one is too much of a clusterf*** for me to enjoy, i'm sorry.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsx-1-IrZ5s
    Hrhm. It's not too bad, not really my style of music however. 6.5/10

    Staying topical, I just got linked this half an hour or so ago.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vizardlorde View Post
    Guns don't kill people deranged dogs and cooking ovens kill people.
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    We went to Iraq in search of WMD's but found none. I guess they dont have pressure cookers over there : (

  14. #5474
    Titan Kalyyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Indiana, US
    Posts
    11,278
    Quote Originally Posted by Istaril View Post
    Hrhm. It's not too bad, not really my style of music however. 6.5/10

    Staying topical, I just got linked this half an hour or so ago.

    [video=youtube;B1NyWbhCxZE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1NyWbhCxZE&feature=youtube_gdata_player[video]
    Love it! It was very funny. So dark, yet so upbeat. 10/10.

    Well how about we try something different. I've always found this to be very hypnotic. It's not technically a song, more of people talking over music, but it's pretty catchy nonetheless.

  15. #5475
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalyyn View Post
    Love it! It was very funny. So dark, yet so upbeat. 10/10.

    Well how about we try something different. I've always found this to be very hypnotic. It's not technically a song, more of people talking over music, but it's pretty catchy nonetheless.
    i found it annoying more than anything it just didnt work somehow :P 2/10

    had this on repeat last few days, the version i have is 7mins long but this is same song, edited down for video i guess.



    sorry audio is a bit glitchy its like that on all the videos of this song for some reason, its not like that on the album :P
    Last edited by harkonen; 2013-04-09 at 12:20 PM.

    My Radio Broadcast: http://grooveshark.com/#!/dookleto/broadcast feel free to come and listen

  16. #5476
    Didn't really liked this one 4/10

    Excuse me, are you saying something? Nah, you can't tell me nothing

  17. #5477
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulDok View Post
    Didn't really liked this one 4/10
    Same, didn't really like it, 4/10


  18. #5478
    Quote Originally Posted by m1ndx View Post
    Same, didn't really like it, 4/10

    not my style at all but 7/10


  19. #5479


    I love MathcboxTwenty, I don't know what it is about this song but I could listen to it for hours.

    As for the two songs above me, I got Bastille a 5/10 and Sabaton a 2/10. Neither are my style at all but the Sabaton one I couldn't stand.

  20. #5480
    Quote Originally Posted by Seirith View Post

    I love MathcboxTwenty, I don't know what it is about this song but I could listen to it for hours.

    As for the two songs above me, I got Bastille a 5/10 and Sabaton a 2/10. Neither are my style at all but the Sabaton one I couldn't stand.
    zzzzzz generic pop music. 4/10.



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •