1. #5521
    Scarab Lord Valarius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Sowf Wails
    Posts
    4,185
    ^ The kind of music I was into when I was a bit younger; I'll give it a 5/10.


  2. #5522
    The Lightbringer Istaril's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Scotland. Freedom and So on.
    Posts
    3,250
    Quote Originally Posted by Valarius View Post
    ^ The kind of music I was into when I was a bit younger; I'll give it a 5/10.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhPh6ou8Kbk
    It was alright, not really something I'd listen to of my own accord however. Felt a bit too repetitive lyrically as well. 6/10

    Quote Originally Posted by Vizardlorde View Post
    Guns don't kill people deranged dogs and cooking ovens kill people.
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    We went to Iraq in search of WMD's but found none. I guess they dont have pressure cookers over there : (

  3. #5523

  4. #5524
    Pandaren Monk twistedsista's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    the west country
    Posts
    1,784
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesta View Post
    listened to 20 seconds, that was about as much as i could stand. 0/10


  5. #5525
    The Lightbringer Istaril's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Scotland. Freedom and So on.
    Posts
    3,250
    Quote Originally Posted by twistedsista View Post
    listened to 20 seconds, that was about as much as i could stand. 0/10

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTQy8...D489&index=124
    Not really my thing, although the music is alright. 6/10

    Quote Originally Posted by Vizardlorde View Post
    Guns don't kill people deranged dogs and cooking ovens kill people.
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    We went to Iraq in search of WMD's but found none. I guess they dont have pressure cookers over there : (

  6. #5526
    Epic! Endonyx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    North-Holland, Amsterdam
    Posts
    1,619
    Quote Originally Posted by twistedsista View Post
    Normaly i like this type of music but this guy doesnt hit it for me 4/10.

    Now some people might totaly not like this but i grew up with this stuff its burned into my brain xD

    People that have been in melbourne get this song.

    Last edited by Endonyx; 2013-04-23 at 06:30 PM.
    |Asus Rampage IV Formula|GeIL 16 GB DDR3-1600 Kit|Intel i7-3930K|EVGA GTX680 Hydro Copper|OCZ VTX4-512G x2|Corsair HX1050|Cosmos II|ASUS Xonar D2X/XDT|Astro A40|Logitech Z-5500|Custom Watercooling System|
    ~ Sta op voor de kampioen! 2013-2014 ~ Friend Code - 4785-6590-2958, Friend Safari "Ghost" - Pumpkaboo, Lampent, ???

  7. #5527
    Dreadlord Goriq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    935
    Quote Originally Posted by Endonyx View Post
    Normaly i like this type of music but this guy doesnt hit it for me 4/10.

    Now some people might totaly not like this but i grew up with this stuff its burned into my brain xD

    People that have been in melbourne get this song.

    [video=youtube;dXiIU6ZcXdQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXiIU6ZcXdQ[/vido]
    5/10 boring, but not annoying.

  8. #5528
    The Lightbringer Istaril's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Scotland. Freedom and So on.
    Posts
    3,250
    Quote Originally Posted by Goriq View Post
    5/10 boring, but not annoying.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIN5Hi9RRxc
    That was just awful... a solid wall of noise for a minute with repetitive "Lyrics", although I doubt they could even be called lyrics. It's only redeeming quality is the fact it slows down a bit once you move into it. 1/10.

    I'll just do the same as last time since it got missed:

    Quote Originally Posted by Vizardlorde View Post
    Guns don't kill people deranged dogs and cooking ovens kill people.
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    We went to Iraq in search of WMD's but found none. I guess they dont have pressure cookers over there : (

  9. #5529
    Dreadlord Goriq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    935
    Quote Originally Posted by Istaril View Post
    That was just awful... a solid wall of noise for a minute with repetitive "Lyrics", although I doubt they could even be called lyrics. It's only redeeming quality is the fact it slows down a bit once you move into it. 1/10.

    I'll just do the same as last time since it got missed:

    [video=youtube;QZ1yZFHhf7w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=QZ1yZFHhf7w[/vieo]
    hehe I expected that kind of response. Liturgy truly isn't music for everyone
    Your song is quite okay. I'd give it a 6/10. Kinda sounds like radio music to me tho.

  10. #5530
    Really can't stand music like this,but guitar parts were ok 3/10
    (Radio music,beware)

    Excuse me, are you saying something? Nah, you can't tell me nothing

  11. #5531
    Pandaren Monk twistedsista's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    the west country
    Posts
    1,784
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulDok View Post
    Really can't stand music like this,but guitar parts were ok 3/10
    (Radio music,beware)
    10/10. gotta love daft punk.....


  12. #5532
    Pandaren Monk Fred the Hunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    United States & Germany
    Posts
    1,994
    I really like all the work Daft Punk did before TRON. I think their TRON stuff was just overused so much that made me hate it. 9.5/10



  13. #5533
    9/10 i like it.


  14. #5534
    Pandaren Monk twistedsista's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    the west country
    Posts
    1,784
    Quote Originally Posted by Valstorm Warsong View Post
    9/10 i like it.

    9/10...finally a run of superb tracks


  15. #5535
    Fluffy Kitten Badpaladin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    ccaarrrrllllll
    Posts
    11,090
    Quote Originally Posted by twistedsista View Post
    UB40
    Not really into protest songs unless they're of the folk variety. Unfortunately this didn't do much for me. The lyrics are simple (which can be a good thing), but lack the character to tell a story that's meaningful to me. 3/10.

    My Short Required Reading List: One. Two. || Last.fm

  16. #5536
    Pandaren Monk twistedsista's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    the west country
    Posts
    1,784
    Quote Originally Posted by MC ALPACA FLAYME View Post
    Not really into protest songs unless they're of the folk variety. Unfortunately this didn't do much for me. The lyrics are simple (which can be a good thing), but lack the character to tell a story that's meaningful to me. 3/10.

    8/10. i actually listened to this a few times, to appreciate the track. a really good song.

    get the parker's & loafers out, ladies & gents...

    Last edited by twistedsista; 2013-04-28 at 07:13 PM.

  17. #5537
    Mechagnome
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Soviet Hungary
    Posts
    728
    Quote Originally Posted by twistedsista View Post
    8/10. i actually listened to this a few times, to appreciate the track. a really good song.

    get the parker's & loafers out, ladies & gents...
    Projects a very different mood compared to what I am looking for right now and also sort of bored me as it provided no catharsis or staying power, but was not totally unenjoyable, 5/10.

    Uldreth <Group Therapy> - Ravencrest EU
    World 141th in 25 man category, 2 days/week, recruiting exceptional players for MoP.

  18. #5538
    Stood in the Fire Melfeth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    423
    Quote Originally Posted by Uldreth View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnAuj5IGV1k
    9/10 if you ignore the parts where he sang with a clean voice (nothing wrong with singing like that, his was just exceptionally annoying sounding). As a whole, 7/10 - Very nice.


    Though I recommend listening through the entire album, as it's pretty damn incredible.

  19. #5539
    6/10, might go up if I listen to the whole album and get the whole flow.


  20. #5540
    No less than 10/10



    This has gotta be the worst PVP song in the world, because the amount of air guitar is too damn high!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •