1. #5561
    Stood in the Fire Melfeth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    430
    Quote Originally Posted by Selanda View Post
    Rap isn't my thing at all 1/10

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YeqOLxRDsV8
    Grown way too tired of that song. 3/10


  2. #5562
    Quote Originally Posted by Melfeth View Post
    Grown way too tired of that song. 3/10

    5/10. It's ok.
    I'll post mine again since the guy below my first post didnt rate it.

  3. #5563
    8/10, love it. Slightly reminds me of "In the flesh" from Pink Floyd. In fact it sounds like the entire "The Wall" album.

    Last edited by Qiqtz; 2013-05-07 at 06:32 PM.

  4. #5564
    The Lightbringer Istaril's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Scotland. Freedom and So on.
    Posts
    3,271
    Quote Originally Posted by Celltrex View Post
    8/10, love it. Slightly reminds me of "In the flesh" from Pink Floyd. In fact it sounds like the entire "The Wall" album.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTDXWkITRds
    Hendrix get's a 10/10, for sure.

    Last edited by Istaril; 2013-05-07 at 11:46 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vizardlorde View Post
    Guns don't kill people deranged dogs and cooking ovens kill people.
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    We went to Iraq in search of WMD's but found none. I guess they dont have pressure cookers over there : (

  5. #5565
    good song..but thats something my 60y old mother listen to..but still good 7/10


  6. #5566
    Bloodsail Admiral kliffharry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    1,185
    Not my thing. 5/10


  7. #5567
    The Lightbringer Istaril's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Scotland. Freedom and So on.
    Posts
    3,271
    Quote Originally Posted by kliffharry View Post
    Not my thing. 5/10

    ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbzSWcRM9u0
    This one confused me slightly. I wasn't sure why a German metal band were wearing kilts, and I was doubly confused when the bagpipes came in. Had to do a bit of digging to find out that the album the song is off of is about the Scottish Wars of Independence and the Jacobite Rebellions. That explains that. None the less, it's not a bad piece of music, just not something I'd probably listen to often 8/10.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vizardlorde View Post
    Guns don't kill people deranged dogs and cooking ovens kill people.
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    We went to Iraq in search of WMD's but found none. I guess they dont have pressure cookers over there : (

  8. #5568
    Old God Sky High's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    SO-CALI
    Posts
    10,023
    Quote Originally Posted by Istaril View Post
    <rise against>
    I like me some Rise Against every now n then. 7/10


  9. #5569
    Brewmaster Alcomo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    CanEHada
    Posts
    1,354
    It was ok, was a bit drab though. 5/10


  10. #5570
    Stood in the Fire Melfeth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    430
    Quote Originally Posted by Alcomo View Post
    It was ok, was a bit drab though. 5/10

    About as generic as rock can be. 4/10


  11. #5571
    The Lightbringer Istaril's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Scotland. Freedom and So on.
    Posts
    3,271
    Quote Originally Posted by Melfeth View Post
    About as generic as rock can be. 4/10

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPuBOtWeZXA
    Nah. Just not my sort of music -At all- 0/10



    Start's a bit slow, but it kicks in about about 1:25.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vizardlorde View Post
    Guns don't kill people deranged dogs and cooking ovens kill people.
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    We went to Iraq in search of WMD's but found none. I guess they dont have pressure cookers over there : (

  12. #5572
    Warchief twistedsista's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    the fuck out of europe!!
    Posts
    2,144
    Quote Originally Posted by Istaril View Post
    Nah. Just not my sort of music -At all- 0/10



    Start's a bit slow, but it kicks in about about 1:25.
    1/10 until 1:25 & then 7/10

    i know nicki isnt everyone's cup of tea, but i love this track lol

  13. #5573
    Stood in the Fire Drefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    357
    Quote Originally Posted by twistedsista View Post
    1/10 until 1:25 & then 7/10

    i know nicki isnt everyone's cup of tea, but i love this track lol
    Not my cup of tea :P 3/10 but I'm not into that kind of music.


  14. #5574
    Stood in the Fire Melfeth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    430
    Quote Originally Posted by Drefbloom View Post
    Not my cup of tea :P 3/10 but I'm not into that kind of music.

    3/10


  15. #5575
    Mechagnome Weirdbear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Me live Sweden
    Posts
    716
    Way to many tempo changes for me. And the synthesizer sound so crappy. And what's up with that ending? But I guess it's ok. Not been listening to that kind of music in a while so my ears are not accustomed anymore. 4/10


  16. #5576
    Pandaren Monk Jon Stark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Westeros
    Posts
    1,866
    Quote Originally Posted by Weirdbear View Post
    Way to many tempo changes for me. And the synthesizer sound so crappy. And what's up with that ending? But I guess it's ok. Not been listening to that kind of music in a while so my ears are not accustomed anymore. 4/10

    Just not feeling it 3/10

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUgAgfO-16s

  17. #5577
    I can appreciate the song, granted I disliked the video greatly. 7/10 for the song, 10/10 for game of thrones.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtSnXU8DfCA

  18. #5578
    The Lightbringer Istaril's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Scotland. Freedom and So on.
    Posts
    3,271
    Quote Originally Posted by thedreadlobster View Post
    I can appreciate the song, granted I disliked the video greatly. 7/10 for the song, 10/10 for game of thrones.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtSnXU8DfCA
    It's... interesting. It may just be because I'm tired, but after a certain point it just blended into a wall of noise. 5/10

    Quote Originally Posted by Vizardlorde View Post
    Guns don't kill people deranged dogs and cooking ovens kill people.
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    We went to Iraq in search of WMD's but found none. I guess they dont have pressure cookers over there : (

  19. #5579
    Warchief Serj Tankian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    United States & Germany
    Posts
    2,144
    Not too bad 6.5/10




  20. #5580
    Ramones are alright. 8,5/10

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •