Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    5/10

2core4me/10 (4/10)

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthwings View Post
    8/10. pretty catchy tune & love the synths.

9/10. I love that song and it has one of the most awesome solos I ever heard.

Last edited by Qiqtz; 2013-05-14 at 03:26 PM.

Has this something: 8/10

Polish prog. rock band This comes from their newest album.
    Last edited by Lilija; 2013-05-14 at 10:27 PM.

Good taste? What is this? 8/10 Very nice.

Would have been better without the "vocals". 4/10. If it was a pure instrumental I would have given it an 8.5/10. Honestly don't understand the fascination with the scream/growl genres.

Quote Originally Posted by BleedingHollowVeteran View Post
    <donna summer>
    meh, never been a big fan of ...funk? 6/10

Quote Originally Posted by Sky High Shark View Post
    meh, never been a big fan of ...funk? 6/10

I quite liked that! 7.5/10!

Any drummers out there dream to be as talented as this one!

10/10 I just had to rate this,because they are my second favorite band, Panic Attack was the last song I listened from them, and Portnoy is the best drummer in the world. It was my favorite band for 5 years, but that was taken away by the masterpiece of a band that I just linked underneath this message.

I'm still not sure yet though, I like all progressive metal. There are so many awesome songs from Dream Theater, I cannot even remember them. Six Degrees of Inner Turbulence is my favorite album, The Great Debate being my favorite song from them, and in my TOP 5 favorite songs of all time. But with Portnoy leaving....I don't know man.

Last edited by Qiqtz; 2013-05-14 at 08:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Celltrex View Post
    10/10 I just had to rate this, because they are my second favorite band, and Panic Attack was the last song I listened from them. It was my favorite band for 5 years, but that was taken away by the masterpiece of a band that I just linked underneath this message.

I'm still not sure yet though, I like all progressive metal. There are so many awesome songs from Dream Theater, I cannot even remember them. Six Degrees of Inner Turbulence is my favorite album, The Great Debate being my favorite song from them, and in my TOP 5 favorite songs of all time.
    As you follow it up with my favorite band!!! Ticks and Leeches and No Quarter are my two absolute Tool favorites! Some of the greatest musicians

Quote Originally Posted by Alcomo View Post
    As you follow it up with my favorite band!!! Ticks and Leeches and No Quarter are my two absolute Tool favorites! Some of the greatest musicians
    Those songs are great, to the point where I prefer their version over Led's. I personally prefer Sober, Parabola and Rosetta Stoned. You have awesome tastes in music.
    Last edited by Qiqtz; 2013-05-14 at 08:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Celltrex View Post
    10/10 I just had to rate this,because they are my second favorite band, Panic Attack was the last song I listened from them, and Portnoy is the best drummer in the world. It was my favorite band for 5 years, but that was taken away by the masterpiece of a band that I just linked underneath this message.

I'm still not sure yet though, I like all progressive metal. There are so many awesome songs from Dream Theater, I cannot even remember them. Six Degrees of Inner Turbulence is my favorite album, The Great Debate being my favorite song from them, and in my TOP 5 favorite songs of all time. But with Portnoy leaving....I don't know man.

9/10 i love that song (first time hearing it), thanks now i have a new band to add to my playlist!

Right now i'm not hearing any band music, i was a little into Portal today so.... here:

Portal always gets a 10/9

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    Portal always gets a 10/9

didnt like it at all :P kinda creepy 1/10 for having a violin player :P

if you dont like hip hop 'please dig on the sounds because the good vibes they snowing'

My Radio Broadcast: http://grooveshark.com/#!/dookleeto/broadcast feel free to come and listen

Quote Originally Posted by harkonen View Post
    didnt like it at all :P kinda creepy 1/10 for having a violin player :P

if you dont like hip hop 'please dig on the sounds because the good vibes they snowing'

I don't normally like hiphop, but that grooved pretty damn good. Kinda took me back to the old days of playing Tony Hawk skateboard games on Playstation, if you can get that. 6/10 Overall, 8/10 in the hip hop genre.

Quote Originally Posted by Darnash View Post
    I don't normally like hiphop, but that grooved pretty damn good. Kinda took me back to the old days of playing Tony Hawk skateboard games on Playstation, if you can get that. 6/10 Overall, 8/10 in the hip hop genre.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERQDxLsfrjw
    Not bad, I actually quite liked that; 9/10

Last edited by Istaril; 2013-05-15 at 11:20 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vizardlorde View Post
    Guns don't kill people deranged dogs and cooking ovens kill people.
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    We went to Iraq in search of WMD's but found none. I guess they dont have pressure cookers over there : (

Quote Originally Posted by Istaril View Post
    Not bad, I actually quite liked that; 9/10

not really my thing but was actually pretty enjoyable 8/10

also good to see porcupine tree - trains above that, one of my favourite songs

been loving this song recently

My Radio Broadcast: http://grooveshark.com/#!/dookleeto/broadcast feel free to come and listen

8/10. Wasn't sure at first. Thought it needed a music video at least. Or some kind of montage. Changed my mind a minute into it.

No band does Swing metal better than these guys.
    I worry there's three of me, and each of us is blind.

Quote Originally Posted by Basemath View Post
    8/10. Wasn't sure at first. Thought it needed a music video at least. Or some kind of montage. Changed my mind a minute into it.

No band does Swing metal better than these guys.
    I was interested in what swing metal was, and turns out I like it 8/10 Also no growling vocals to put me off

Last edited by harkonen; 2013-05-16 at 04:02 PM.