Page 3 of 492 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
5
13
53
103
... LastLast
  1. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliot View Post
    8/10, love that album.

    Tubthumber - Chumbawamba
    8.5/10

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUXWQ...eature=related

    Sorry fans no rickroll this time

  2. #42
    Herald of the Titans Eorayn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    2,983
    What the hell is up with that heavy sh*t? xD Why doesn't any WoW player like Bruno Mars or Owl City? O.o

  3. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by Eorayn View Post
    What the hell is up with that heavy sh*t? xD Why doesn't any WoW player like Bruno Mars or Owl City? O.o
    owl city rox

  4. #44
    The Patient Kimaran's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Everywhere, no where, over there, in the air.
    Posts
    201
    you don't like oranges bro?

  5. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by Simsons2 View Post
    8.5/10

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUXWQ...eature=related

    Sorry fans no rickroll this time
    I'll give it a 7/10

    next up: Three days grace, The Good life
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOHOCBEVKOI

  6. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowscott View Post
    I'll give it a 7/10

    next up: Three days grace, The Good life
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOHOCBEVKOI
    8/10 pretty nice tbh =D

    RATM - Killing in the name

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjDPWP5GKQA
    Last edited by Quizen; 2011-02-12 at 01:48 AM. Reason: forgot link

  7. #47
    The Patient Kimaran's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Everywhere, no where, over there, in the air.
    Posts
    201
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowscott View Post
    I'll give it a 7/10

    next up: Three days grace, The Good life
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOHOCBEVKOI
    TDG came out with a new album? I'm screwed. Back to the addiction!

    ---------- Post added 2011-02-11 at 08:17 PM ----------

    Thank you. After listening to that song i'm officially addicted again. It all started with

  8. #48
    Bloodsail Admiral Nørf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    1,173
    Well I think the vocal is to slim for rock, the song falls a little flat for me. If I'm gonna listen to rock it needs to be proper 3/10.


    Ps. I listen to Bruno Mars.

  9. #49

  10. #50
    Can't really rate because i dont like that kind of music

    Edit: was to post two above post above happened while i was posting so 8/10 good song

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ppoo1EJ-Vrc
    Last edited by TheSerialSniper; 2011-02-12 at 03:41 AM.

  11. #51
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSerialSniper View Post
    Can't really rate because i dont like that kind of music

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ppoo1EJ-Vrc
    9/10, don't listen to a lot of slipknot, but that was a great song

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yobDKUDcfQI

  12. #52

  13. #53
    Quote Originally Posted by Jizmac View Post
    It's JP it's 10/10 no ifs no buts

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-BzWuc16GE
    Not really my style, 5/10 for what it is.
    And now for something different, one of the greatest guitarists to have ever lived, Rory Gallagher. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yml4V...eature=related

  14. #54
    Quote Originally Posted by Finn mac cool View Post
    Not really my style, 5/10 for what it is.
    And now for something different, one of the greatest guitarists to have ever lived, Rory Gallagher. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yml4V...eature=related
    Good guitar work, but just not my style. 5/10

    Kamelot - Center of the Universe
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wRreoNRGwk

  15. #55
    Pandaren Monk Kurdiern's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    some island
    Posts
    1,851
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaellen View Post
    Good guitar work, but just not my style. 5/10

    Kamelot - Center of the Universe
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wRreoNRGwk
    Very energetic. Not my type of music, but I can definitely see how individuals could like it. 6/10

    Now MY music...well...give it the benefit of the doubt and listen to all 6:45, don't skimp through it.

    This is Liquid. No Matter - Jontey

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkzLjVa44U0

  16. #56
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurdiern View Post
    9/10

    here something german ..real music^^
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcfXE9jaCUo&hd=1

  17. #57
    4/10 -4 for being german -1 for being "rap" -1 for the synth in the chorus.

    Im really into music that the general public dislikes or would say that they hate. But here we go. Former Ghosts - Hold On. I spoke to Freddy Ruppert at a show in copenhagen last year and he confirmed that all the alcohol injested in this video was exactly what it appears like and nothing is faked. He then went on to describe the entire album "I was in a very dark place in life during that time". Enjoy and gimme more than 1 pls :P

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGxsBCmKJ-A

  18. #58
    High Overlord druidicitus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Middle Europe
    Posts
    197
    Quote Originally Posted by Altrusion View Post
    2/10 for too much tuc...tuc...tuc...tuc (and nothing else than this in 1st minute)

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ta-Z_psXODw
    English is not my mainspec!

  19. #59
    Quote Originally Posted by druidicitus View Post
    2/10 for too much tuc...tuc...tuc...tuc (and nothing else than this in 1st minute)

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ta-Z_psXODw
    8.5/10 me likes

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAhp17Mp7Xs

  20. #60
    Quote Originally Posted by Simsons2 View Post
    9/10 What the hell was that shit.... I loved it.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txlXcJDtDwM
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •