10+ Year Old Account
    6/10

Quote Originally Posted by hellhamster View Post
    6/10

4/10 Not my type of music I'm afraid
    Time for some real music

10+ Year Old Account
    Dudududu/10.

Also, 6 minute difference between our posts, shame on you for not listening to the whole song before rating

Last edited by hellhamster; 2014-08-20 at 01:20 PM.

I like the rhythm in the first quarter, and the bass is not bad overall. The drums, however, are pretty neat all throughout. 7/10

Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Basemath View Post
    I like the rhythm in the first quarter, and the bass is not bad overall. The drums, however, are pretty neat all throughout. 7/10
    I feel like it would grip me if I was in the right mood, still sounds alright 7/10.

Radio - This is pretty danged cool, although a bit on the derivative side. Still, this needs to be a score to a modern noir movie for sure. I do love the dual drummers, can't go wrong there.
    7/10

Quote Originally Posted by Cartho View Post
    "Shaman are complaining again guys, shall we look at them a bit more closely? Maybe there's some truth in what these people are saying...."

"Meh, let's just buff chain heal and healing rain then go have some lunch."

"Okey dokey!"

2 spooky 4 me video, but the song sounds pretty cool
    Video 2/10, song 7/10

I like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Eduro View Post
    2 spooky 4 me video, but the song sounds pretty cool
    Video 2/10, song 7/10

I like it.
    Yay! Glad you liked it

Milky Chance - Nice structures in the rhythms and cadences, but a bit on the bland side for my personal tastes. If I heard this on the radio I wouldn't be angry.

"Shaman are complaining again guys, shall we look at them a bit more closely? Maybe there's some truth in what these people are saying...."

"Okey dokey!"

I feel like I'm attending a folk pagan funeral or something. Not bad, but not my cup of tea. A bit too repetitive musically and I'm not feelin the vocal style. 6/10

post #7782 got skipped, if someone wants to do that one first
    Last edited by Pipebomb; 2014-08-20 at 04:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Goriq View Post
    what the fuck guys, skipping people just like that?
    You posted your video while I was responding to Radio's post, and didn't want to be selfish and do two responses in a row.
    Last edited by Shockeye; 2014-08-20 at 04:24 PM.

"Okey dokey!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Let's solve this shit. lol

@Goriq: 7/10 - Cool shit, will check on more later! Not a big fan of growl vocals (may be wrong with the name, not sure how it's called in english, anyway)

@Pipebomb: 5/10 - Sounds like a beautiful song, but way too slow imo. Not in the mood for it, that's all. Kinda pumped right now, so I need faster paced shit haha

Quote Originally Posted by Sonridor View Post
    Not a fan of the genre, however, the drum and guitar players had their good moments.

7/10

10+ Year Old Account
    Like I said: a lot of weird shit lately 0/10

7/10

reminds me of DevilDriver

.... and now something totally different

Quote Originally Posted by Nalira View Post
    Like I said: a lot of weird shit lately 0/10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzcrkEr3tn0
    Weird is defined by taste. I find the music you posted completely distasteful to my taste, and therefore weird. I sit here thinking of who would listen to that. Yet there is room to for the song be appreciated: I liked from 2:45 till about 3:02. Just for that I would give it a 3/10.

Of course the song you posted is not available yet, or it shouldnt be according what the picture says, so there is no way to judge how it will do.

As for the one I posted, it managed #1 single and sold over 180,000 copies...which in the u.s is enough to receive a Platinum award.

Quote Originally Posted by wowaccounttom View Post
    As for the one I posted, it managed #1 single and sold over 180,000 copies...which in the u.s is enough to receive a Platinum award.
    Mass popularity of music is often inversely proportional to level of quality.

As for Confucius' post - Well, not at all my thing but it's very catchy mainstream dance pop. 5/10

"Okey dokey!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shockeye View Post

As for Confucius' post - Well, not at all my thing but it's very catchy mainstream dance pop. 5/10
    Reminded me that I need to check out ohGr's first two albums, already listened the fuck out of his latter two. 10/10.

I wouldn't listen to that again, but I'm giving them 4/10 just for fucking with people!
    Oh, and yes, yes you do. WELT and SunnyPsyOp are fantastic albums, especially SunnyPsyOp, which is my favourite of the OhGr releases.

Last edited by Shockeye; 2014-08-20 at 09:40 PM.

"Okey dokey!"

Quote Originally Posted by Shockeye View Post
    No one said anything about quality, what's your point?

Music is about reaching and pleasing a certain type of crowd. If the numbers reflect a certain amount of approval, then the group in question is obviously doing something right.