We have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.
Dismiss
Page 1 of 3
1
2
3
LastLast
  1. #1

    I am officially ancient

    Hanson announces 25th anniversary tour.

    http://www.avclub.com/article/hanson...-death--251969

    God fucking damnit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

  2. #2
    mmmmmmmmmmbop

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Hanson announces 25th anniversary tour.

    http://www.avclub.com/article/hanson...-death--251969

    God fucking damnit.
    For a moment you got me all confused. Knowing how you live down under, I thought it was about a different Hanson. These I have forgotten about long ago.

  4. #4
    Up there with Cohen and Dylan on lyrics : Mmmbop, ba duba dop

    Its one of those songs that you hear and you think 'shall i go 60mph into the next tree, or take my feet off the pedal and kick the radio out'

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Hanson announces 25th anniversary tour.

    http://www.avclub.com/article/hanson...-death--251969

    God fucking damnit.
    Never heard, but they are way older than me, so I have no worries!
    Quote Originally Posted by theruyen View Post
    I was waiting 4 datadisks to make decent Ele Shaman changes. Didn't happen.
    Avatar by lovely SirMeo <3 And Sy <3

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    mmmmmmmmmmbop
    I hate you, because now it's in my head

  7. #7
    The Patient Dutchbrownie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    225
    25 years already?!
    Ooohhh that hurts.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    Never heard, but they are way older than me, so I have no worries!
    Zac is a 31-year-old father of four
    He is not that much older than I am. I guess I am officially ancient too. ._.

  9. #9
    The Lightbringer Turbotef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    3,214
    Geeeez, they sure did like having a lot of kids going by that article and yeah, I thought it was only 20 years but I never really paid them any mind outside of Mmmbop.
    Nintendo Switch FC - SW-0839-0702-0798 Steam - Mecha Meow
    Best anime series this year yet for me!
    My Monk's armory
    My Hunter's armory

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    He is not that much older than I am. I guess I am officially ancient too. ._.
    As you were year older than me, I suppose for me aswell he's the closest, but the other two I'd say are quite abit older still ^^

    But, neither of us has passed the ancient line of 30 yet
    Last edited by Linadra; 2017-03-17 at 12:51 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by theruyen View Post
    I was waiting 4 datadisks to make decent Ele Shaman changes. Didn't happen.
    Avatar by lovely SirMeo <3 And Sy <3

  11. #11
    Bloodsail Admiral Jetstream's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Posts
    1,243
    Quote Originally Posted by Flarelaine View Post
    For a moment you got me all confused. Knowing how you live down under, I thought it was about a different Hanson. These I have forgotten about long ago.


    You might consider giving 'em a chance. They're actually awesome, once they got out from under their label.

    And before anyone asks, yes, that's Weird Al on the tambourine.

  12. #12
    In my head this is still filed under "those young kids from that damn new pop band". For real.

    Quote Originally Posted by Flarelaine View Post
    For a moment you got me all confused. Knowing how you live down under, I thought it was about a different Hanson. These I have forgotten about long ago.
    I actually had that same reaction when I first read it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetstream View Post
    You might consider giving 'em a chance. They're actually awesome, once they got out from under their label.
    Oh, I have nothing against them. I've just never given them much thought, seeing how they debuted when I was an angsty teenage punk rocker.

  14. #14
    I read the title and thought it was your 25th birthday.

  15. #15

  16. #16
    Bloodsail Admiral Jetstream's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Posts
    1,243
    Quote Originally Posted by Flarelaine View Post
    Oh, I have nothing against them. I've just never given them much thought, seeing how they debuted when I was an angsty teenage punk rocker.
    Yeah but seriously. They kinda rock.

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Hanson announces 25th anniversary tour.

    http://www.avclub.com/article/hanson...-death--251969

    God fucking damnit.
    You, sir, are particularly ungentlemanly.

  18. #18
    When I realized I was ancient: had to explain to my cousin's kid what "click" means in regards to using a GUI. Then had to explain why GUI is a thing. Ended somehow with explaining rotary phones.

    I don't have to think. I only have to do it. It always comes out perfect, but that's old news.

  19. #19
    Dreadlord Arenis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Koninkrijk der Nederlanden
    Posts
    975
    mmmmmboppp was in every bloody commercial when I watched those 90's cartoon movies back then.
    But now the biggest part,
    is all about the image
    and not the art

  20. #20
    I listened to some more recent stuff from them. It's actually ok. It's Jason Mraz-y with the usual three people singing.

    General Off-topic/Fun Stuff/Diablo 3/Sports & Fitness mod(rules)------KUPO Show em how to live

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •