Quote Originally Posted by Thompson View Post
    The vocals (do you call them that? I don't even know) pretty much ruined it. The rest was pretty good, typing "yesterday" into a speech tool a thousand times was not. I guess I'd give it a 5/10

Deleted

---------- Post added 2011-11-27 at 04:39 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Beskar View Post
    The vocals (do you call them that? I don't even know) pretty much ruined it. The rest was pretty good, typing "yesterday" into a speech tool a thousand times was not. I guess I'd give it a 5/10

wierd, though there was a page 143 so tried to get there;P btw the yetsterday stands for the fact that no matter how long ago u heard the song, u remember it like it was yetsterday

ur song: awesome song, could pvp on this perfectly... didnt like the refrain, was a little slow but rest was awesome.. 8/10

I liked it somewhat. I'm used to more heavy and layered stuff...like a wall of sound. That didn't really do it for me. Don't take me wrong though, I can see it as a good beat with chill-out pvp music, just not my thing. Kind of reminds me of Lords of Acid though, maybe you should check them out for a different take.

10+ Year Old Account
    3/10 sorry doesnt work for me at all. Although video reminds me of film Heavy metal.
    Delu čast in oblast!
    Praise the work and give it power!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by galimim View Post
    3/10 sorry doesnt work for me at all. Although video reminds me of film Heavy metal.
    Pro: Really good prog stuff without too much synths.

Con: The singer shouldn't stop shouting.

9/10

Serious black metal, bro.

Deleted
    9/10 and thats mostly for the hot girls in the video :P

10+ Year Old Account
    9/10

Rock n' Roll \..l,

“The church says the earth is flat, but I know that it is round, for I have seen the shadow on the moon, and I have more faith in a shadow than in the church”

-Ferdinand Magellan (1480 – 1521)

Srs what is the odds for the same..
    "Two things are infinte: the universe and human stupidity; and im not sure about the universe"

10+ Year Old Account
    No song above me, I'll rate Bikni's.

Quote Originally Posted by Bikni View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5qyNF-MLaQ&feature=BFa&list=TLvT1pWesEYN4&lf=artistob
    4/10, really not my style.

8/10

long time that i haven't heard that one

You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NightFury Treann View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UaRz-3DYV7c
    9/10, absolutely love the Beatles.

10+ Year Old Account
    love that song, probably a lot more if the radio didn't play it to death :/ 8/10

im seriously on a cathedral bender

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by psdew1813 View Post
    love that song, probably a lot more if the radio didn't play it to death :/ 8/10

im seriously on a cathedral bender
    Good song, though I don't like "classic" metal. I liked the solo. 7,5/10

Let's see what iTunes will give me...

IWTBTBWWYMH by The White Stripes - a shame that they've split.

It was ok. 7/10

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Virnu View Post
    It was ok. 7/10

O.o.. Interesting not quite sure what to make of it.... certainly nothing particularly horrible about it 7.5/10
    Quote Originally Posted by sivenom View Post
    That's like saying I can put my graphics card in my dog's skull and she'll see everything in HD tri-color sparkles. Are you really saying we can upload Rebecca Black intot heir system and scramble their defense turrets? Maybe smack on a Java RNG program and cause their weapons to self destruct. Tell you what aliens, come at me! I know C++!! /endrant

Quote Originally Posted by ArchType View Post
    O.o.. Interesting not quite sure what to make of it.... certainly nothing particularly horrible about it 7.5/10
    [video=youtube;cqbR-nsWwzk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqbR-nsWwzk&list=FLYbYZ-9eE7GwwIdguEqnd6w&index=104&feature=plpp_video[video]
    Hehehehehehehe Skelington "is not good enough to listen to this." Oh what memories!
    0/10 for bias, 6/10 for sound itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    Hehehehehehehe Skelington "is not good enough to listen to this." Oh what memories!
    0/10 for bias, 6/10 for sound itself.

[video=youtube;226p75zvvGo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=226p75zvvGo&feature=related[video]
    8/10

10+ Year Old Account
    when i say the TV spots for dinosaur ( one of those disney movies no one remembers) they played this song in it and i always went: WHY THE FUCK ISNT THAT SONG IN THIS MOVIE? 9/10

when i say the TV spots for dinosaur ( one of those disney movies no one remembers) they played this song in it and i always went: WHY THE FUCK ISNT THAT SONG IN THIS MOVIE? 9/10
    *SNIP*
    7/10. Its catchy, but not my style.

10+ Year Old Account
    Foster the People song
    Quite liked it, got a Beck-esque vibe from it a bit. Heard the name of the band before, never really paid attention to the music. I may need to check out more of them, nice song.

My contribution is a golden oldie in a surprising new jacket. People need to hear this song. Ace of Spades in a slow acoustic version