10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kliffharry View Post
    8/10

5/10 I call this sort of music "RARGH KILL YOUR FAMILY RARAGH" music...

Quote Originally Posted by Slummish View Post
    Did you even listen to the song? What's with the "RARGH"? Wasn't a single scream in that song.
    Nice to see what an ignorant person you are.

Deleted

[video]
    Much nostalgia, and a great song. 9/10

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kliffharry View Post
    Did you even listen to the song? What's with the "RARGH"? Wasn't a single scream in that song.
    Nice to see what an ignorant person you are.
    I listened to the whole thing... Any song with a "message" accompanied by music that sounds like it's from Queen a la Flash Gordon is a "kill your family song..." It's the kind of song people reference in their suicide notes or leave playing on repeat in the room where they've hung themselves.

I listened to the whole thing... Any song with a "message" accompanied by music that sounds like it's from Queen a la Flash Gordon is a "kill your family song..." It's the kind of song people reference in their suicide notes or leave playing on repeat in the room where they've hung themselves.
    Okay sir. You listened to a 5 min 24 secs song in less than 4 mins and then compare Blind Guardian to Queen. And you end by saying that this is the kind of music people who commit suicide listens to. I made my point in my last post.

Now let the thread continue.

Its a song about the "Otherland" book series by Tad Williams. Not about suicide, self-loathing, or family killing. Not really sure what you mean by a "message" or sounding like Queen. Whole argument is kinda silly.

Now... for the last song posted... 6/10. Had substance, but I can't really give it higher. Also not my genre.

Another "Kill your family song" as Slummish so elequently put it, but the lyrics are quite the opposite.
    Last edited by Eldar45; 2012-05-13 at 10:52 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaellen View Post
    it was great! 8.5/10

a guy gave this to me once. i really like it and him but he didnt really like me. go figure

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Osyrus View Post
    http://youtu.be/IunhUfwHDOk
    The beat got a bit annoying. Too repetitive. 5/10.

Deleted
    3/10, not really my cup of tea.

Quote Originally Posted by Markluzz View Post
    No offense to people who like metal, but seriously there are reasons why it's nearly a dead genre.
    Wow, dude. Check your facts. Metal is one of the most vital music scenes/stable music industries period.

Deleted
    I just listened to this after watching Resident Evil: Afterlife. The whole Tomandandy soundtrack is awesome stuff but this is the standout piece for me. Play with your sub set to max:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvk-L3e1m9o

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SylvanaSlave View Post
    I just listened to this after watching Resident Evil: Afterlife. The whole Tomandandy soundtrack is awesome stuff but this is the standout piece for me. Play with your sub set to max:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvk-L3e1m9o
    Because actually rating the song above you is overrated.

Quote Originally Posted by ciaro View Post
    3/10, not really my cup of tea.
    [video=youtube;f2xyegxaJsE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2xyegxaJsE&list=FLIrC44JQAY2C6VuEcRg_UWA&index=1&feature=plpp_video[video]
    5/10, I liked it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zefie View Post
    There wasn't a video above me smartass. And FYI, you didn't comment on mine. Take your own advice ftw?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SylvanaSlave View Post
    There wasn't a video above me smartass. And FYI, you didn't comment on mine. Take your own advice ftw?
    There was, if you just scroll up a bit, I quoted and rated it in my post. If you'd like the name so you can rate it, it's "Liam - Live Forever"
    I would rate yours but I don't rate the songs of people who don't rate themselves.

Deleted

5/10, I liked it.

6/10 sounds quite nice.

My vid:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPE9uSFFxrI

Song by itself gets a 6/10, but the album gets a 10/10. I am curious how low people would have rated IIII LLOOVVEE YYOOUU JEESSSSUUUUSSS CCHHRRRIISSTTT.

---------- Post added 2012-05-14 at 08:44 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by makapipi View Post
    My vid:
    Heard it many times on the bus radio to class. Great for radio music, but overall somewhat average compared to their earlier work.

5.3/10.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Badpaladin View Post
    [COLOR="red"]
    Hmm dont realy know what too think of it it isnt my type of music 5/10

- Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

Deleted
    As if you just linked Golden Earring, holy shit. 8/10

Both Zefie and my main man Phil have already rated songs this page; inb4 2/10

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Obelodalix View Post
    As if you just linked Golden Earring, holy shit. 8/10

Both Zefie and my main man Phil have already rated songs this page; inb4 2/10
    7/10

Weird stuff, can't really sort it into any genre by myself but definitely liked it.

Quote Originally Posted by Uldreth View Post
    Weird stuff, can't really sort it into any genre by myself but definitely liked it.
    That's Swans for ya. Check out their album Soundtracks for the Blind. Shit's unreal.

As far as your song choice, I'd rate it a solid 6/10. Not my favorite Opeth album, but the song isn't bad.

yup