1. #4761
    Quote Originally Posted by Badpaladin View Post
    One of the few modern pop songs I like. 7.5/10.

    Blue Mind - Alex Murdoch
    8/10

    Would have been better if it progressed into something a little heavier, but still soft, you know? Still a quality song.

    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    To prevent confusion over whether you’re playing a card game or returning to town, the Hearthstone will now be called a Homerock.

  2. #4762
    Moderator Kasierith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    St Petersburg
    Posts
    11,385
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylore View Post
    8/10

    Would have been better if it progressed into something a little heavier, but still soft, you know? Still a quality song.
    8/10. Can never go wrong with tool ^_^

    “…the whole trouble lies here. In words, words. Each one of us has within him a whole world of things, each man of us his own special world. And how can we ever come to an understanding if I put in the words I utter the sense and value of things as I see them; while you who listen to me must inevitably translate them according to the conception of things each one of you has within himself. We think we understand each other, but we never really do.”
    XKCD is always relevant. Always.

  3. #4763
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasierith View Post
    8/10. Can never go wrong with tool ^_^

    Hahahahahah, I had already copied the original before clicking here XD

    I'l rate this 6 though, I find nightcore a rape of most songs, including this one.


  4. #4764
    I am Murloc! Balduvian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    5,467
    @ Angel with a shotgun: Great song, nice lyrics 8/10. Let's try this one:

    (Especially for the lyrics-lovers! )

    Last edited by Balduvian; 2012-09-23 at 10:37 AM.

  5. #4765
    The Patient Cuppy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Finland (North from Darnassus)
    Posts
    319
    @ The Script - If you could see me now. That was a sad song, was it about his dead dad or something? Anyways it wasn't bad at all, i'd go 8/10
    Quote Originally Posted by Pie Eater View Post
    Have you read the planned frost mage "nerfs" ?!? It's like nerfing a hangman's rope by coloring it blue.
    Mr. Smith about the cost of Triple-spec
    3k gold right off the bat, about 5 silver a week later.

  6. #4766
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuppy View Post
    @ The Script - If you could see me now. That was a sad song, was it about his dead dad or something? Anyways it wasn't bad at all, i'd go 8/10
    Its ok, I give it 6.5/10 (Im not generous as some other ppl ;p). The singer reminds me somewhat of red hot chili peppers.


  7. #4767
    The Patient galimim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Grosuplje, Slovenija
    Posts
    321
    8/10 for wohlbead
    Delu čast in oblast!
    Praise the work and give it power!

  8. #4768
    Brewmaster Ghâzh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Helsinki, Finland
    Posts
    1,306
    Quote Originally Posted by galimim View Post
    8/10 for wohlbead
    [video=youtube;6dW6aNAZGTM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dW6aNAZGTM&feature=player_embedded[/video]
    The only good Cradle of Filth song to be honest. 8.5/10 Even the scene clothing fits the video.


    It has great guitars, is rough and as unfiltered as it gets and the best of all, over soon. What more can you hope for?
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    WoW has been a CPU-bound game for much of its lifetime.

  9. #4769
    Titan apepi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Mostly harmless
    Posts
    12,566
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghâzh View Post
    The only good Cradle of Filth song to be honest. 8.5/10 Even the scene clothing fits the video.
    It has great guitars, is rough and as unfiltered as it gets and the best of all, over soon. What more can you hope for?
    7, it was good but could not understand it>.<

    Or an English version here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BO4uWSPUWSI
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

  10. #4770
    I am Murloc! Balduvian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    5,467
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuppy View Post
    @ The Script - If you could see me now. That was a sad song, was it about his dead dad or something? Anyways it wasn't bad at all, i'd go 8/10
    I'm not sure if it actually happened, or whether it's based on a true story, but that's partly what he sings yes

    Not rating, just did it, next person rate the song above me!

  11. #4771
    Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    Interesting, 7/10.


  12. #4772
    Bloodsail Admiral Bikni's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    In a galaxy far far away
    Posts
    1,186
    Quote Originally Posted by Theweaponx View Post
    Interesting, 7/10.

    5/10 sounds a bit like James Blunt :O

    “The church says the earth is flat, but I know that it is round, for I have seen the shadow on the moon, and I have more faith in a shadow than in the church”

    -Ferdinand Magellan (1480 – 1521)

  13. #4773
    Warchief psdew1813's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    undisclosed location in CA
    Posts
    1,883
    Quote Originally Posted by Bikni View Post
    <snip>
    damn. loved that 9/10



    this song blasts when I'm chillin

  14. #4774
    I'll give it a 6.5/10 , not really into Reggae plus I'm not in the mood.


  15. #4775
    Field Marshal karydas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Duckburg
    Posts
    80
    Quote Originally Posted by Worer View Post
    I'll give it a 6.5/10 , not really into Reggae plus I'm not in the mood.

    7.5/10 Really liked the intro later on it just became a normal song that i would like to hear while im workin/studying/playing on my computer



    An instumental song from a composer from my country, hope you like it
    ~May the goat be with you~

  16. #4776
    Fluffy Kitten Socks-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    the middle of nowhere
    Posts
    1,045
    7/10. Didn't listen to it all, but I really enjoyed what I heard of it.


  17. #4777
    Brewmaster Ghâzh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Helsinki, Finland
    Posts
    1,306
    Quote Originally Posted by Mynta Vali Daseriu View Post
    7/10. Didn't listen to it all, but I really enjoyed what I heard of it.

    [video=youtube;WQLEjBUU9kI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQLEjBUU9kI&feature=related[video]
    Apart from the disturbing lyrics it had few good parts. Like the intro and the outro. Maybe the small middle section somewhere in the middle too. Other than that it was rather emotionless and lacking I think. There was close to no passion in the singing and little progress to warrant that 5 minutes length.
    5/10, still, wouldn't listen it again but points for the promising start.

    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    WoW has been a CPU-bound game for much of its lifetime.

  18. #4778
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghâzh View Post
    Apart from the disturbing lyrics it had few good parts. Like the intro and the outro. Maybe the small middle section somewhere in the middle too. Other than that it was rather emotionless and lacking I think. There was close to no passion in the singing and little progress to warrant that 5 minutes length.
    5/10, still, wouldn't listen it again but points for the promising start.

    snip

    8/10 cause i'm a sucker for mellow music sometimes



    almost got the vocals down pat lol
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ethos- View Post
    I literally die every time i see people using literally wrong.

  19. #4779
    Mechagnome
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Soviet Hungary
    Posts
    728
    Quote Originally Posted by roflwaffle View Post
    8/10 cause i'm a sucker for mellow music sometimes


    almost got the vocals down pat lol
    5.5

    Was surprisingly decent from these guys, though cleans are gay as ever.
    Either that or I am getting desensitized to pussycore.


    Music starts at 0:25
    Uldreth <Group Therapy> - Ravencrest EU
    World 141th in 25 man category, 2 days/week, recruiting exceptional players for MoP.

  20. #4780
    Quote Originally Posted by Uldreth View Post
    5.5

    Was surprisingly decent from these guys, though cleans are gay as ever.
    Either that or I am getting desensitized to pussycore.

    Music starts at 0:25
    7/10. I never really could get into NYHC.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •