1. #5641
    High Overlord KennyBoi3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    167
    8/10. I could chill to this =D



    It's a live version. I have other bands on the channel as well if you're interested in other sounds.

  2. #5642
    1/10 Just cuz no effort ever deserves a zero.. Tried to find some art in that song but couldn't. I'm sure it's just me though :|

    I worry there's three of me, and each of us is blind.

  3. #5643
    Basemath

    It's not awesome but It's not rubbish, at all. I will give it a 7/10 and that is quite good, from my standards.

    Bastille - Laura Palmer ( I cannot post links yet)

  4. #5644
    Epic! twistedsista's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    somewhere between yeovil & crewkerne
    Posts
    1,716
    Quote Originally Posted by Basemath View Post
    1/10 Just cuz no effort ever deserves a zero.. Tried to find some art in that song but couldn't. I'm sure it's just me though :|

    4/10 doesnt really work for me, sorry.

    Last edited by twistedsista; 2013-05-17 at 10:18 PM.

  5. #5645
    6.5/10 for meowh's Bastille. Nice tune, though I hope the dog is the poster trolling n not from the actual song
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    8.5/10 Really works for me Amazing lyrics. Must do an acoustic cover of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by twistedsista View Post
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Last edited by Basemath; 2013-05-18 at 12:57 AM.
    I worry there's three of me, and each of us is blind.

  6. #5646
    0/10 would not listen again, doesn't do anything for me.


  7. #5647
    Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    0/10 would not listen again, doesn't do anything for me.

    not bad interesting voice, music is a little simple for my taste, but i enjoyed it, has a kind of 60s vibe to it. 7/10 Also that main riff has been used before but i cant place it. its a famous song too. hnnnnn brain wont work :/


    My Radio Broadcast: http://grooveshark.com/#!/dookleeto/broadcast feel free to come and listen

  8. #5648
    Quote Originally Posted by harkonen View Post
    not bad interesting voice, music is a little simple for my taste, but i enjoyed it, has a kind of 60s vibe to it. 7/10 Also that main riff has been used before but i cant place it. its a famous song too. hnnnnn brain wont work :/

    7/10. Love A Perfect Circle. Though score 9/10 n higher I preserve for Tool just cuz of Danny Carey their drummer.

    I worry there's three of me, and each of us is blind.

  9. #5649
    Pandaren Monk Hellravager's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    1,824
    6/10
    "I'd say that jude was a very giving tetherer, while Gaius was more the commanding type."
    "C-completely naked?!" "Millia?!"

  10. #5650
    Stood in the Fire Melfeth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    417
    2/10 - Boring.


  11. #5651
    Not into that kind of music,2 much yelling and feels like its on loop, notes wise....

    2/10

    Love Hunters - Love is hell


    Some band from my country/town. Singer has a not so good voice but tbh i like the songs and it brings some good memories from 15+ years ago..

  12. #5652
    Quote Originally Posted by markos82 View Post

    Love Hunters - Love is hell


    Some band from my country/town. Singer has a not so good voice but tbh i like the songs and it brings some good memories from 15+ years ago..
    8/10 I liked it a lot. Vocals definitely not as 'pretty' as some would like but at least he sings from the heart, something lots of vocalists lack.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


    Remix of an amazing song performed by Andrews Sisters. The Sisters' version was featured in Bioshock 2 if that interests you
    I worry there's three of me, and each of us is blind.

  13. #5653
    5/10

    Excuse me, are you saying something? Nah, you can't tell me nothing

  14. #5654
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulDok View Post
    5/10
    meh, not gonna says its bad, but its not really good either. not really into that sort of music tbh. 4/10

  15. #5655
    Quote Originally Posted by Basemath View Post
    8/10 I liked it a lot. Vocals definitely not as 'pretty' as some would like but at least he sings from the heart, something lots of vocalists lack.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


    Remix of an amazing song performed by Andrews Sisters. The Sisters' version was featured in Bioshock 2 if that interests you
    Yeah he has "unique" voice and he only sings on English despite the fact that his mother tongue is Serbian. The song is quite old, well some 18 now i thing and it bring really nice memories from a time when i was growing up in a not so bright future


    And as for your song i liked it, reminds me of a Baseballs band ( "boy" band thats doing covers and all in 60s theme ). So 9/10


    Regarding last post i liked the song, feels like a life told trough song, only part i dont liked was its kinda slow So 9/10

    Enigma - Why



    I loved Enigma since i heard it for the 1st time, simply amazing mix of lyrics ( on some spng they use Pseudo Language ) and surreal music

  16. #5656
    Dreadlord Danmakus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Gensokyo
    Posts
    999
    Quote Originally Posted by markos82;21171453
    Enigma - Why

    [video=youtube;r7t-3oofRdA
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7t-3oofRdA[/video]

    I loved Enigma since i heard it for the 1st time, simply amazing mix of lyrics ( on some spng they use Pseudo Language ) and surreal music
    chill music 6/10


    my favorite youtube artist :> having all types of music, this one is a favorite of mine tho.

  17. #5657
    7/10 Not bad.


  18. #5658
    Quote Originally Posted by Valstorm Warsong View Post
    7/10 Not bad.
    6/10


  19. #5659
    4/10
    "We always knew that our rights can only be regained by force and that is why we have chosen the ammunition box instead of the ballot box"
    "الامة التي لا تحسن صناعة الموت لا تحسن صناعة الحياة"

  20. #5660
    8/10. Extremely soothing. Some parts of the song gave me goosebumps.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •