Thread: Warmest wishes

Warmest wishes

Have you found yourself logging on lately only to do the daily heroic, daily quests and whatever daily moneymaking thing you do? Well, I have. A 15 minute battleground queue just isn't as enticing as it once was. A lot of unbalanced things going on in that monster. I play a Paladin, a tank to be exact. I've dragged scrubs and pros through many a heroic in my time and it's left me feeling unimpressed. I used to enjoy pvp a lot, but whenever I queue and see 15 minutes left before I get to actually do anything, it leaves me feeling unimpressed. When I see a list of class changes that have been long awaited and many other changes that could have been implemented go unanswered, it leaves me dissatisfied.

Remembering the fun that this game has given me throughout the years brings about a fondness that I truly appreciate and will continue to do so when I look back. I don't plan on leaving all MMORPGs for good, just this one. A great gap has been wedged between what the playerbase wants and what the devs want and continues to grow daily. As I understand it, communication between the two could definitely remedy the situation. But both sides refuse to relent.

I don't accuse anyone who continues to play the game of anything. In fact, i hope all who find enjoyment in WoW the best. It's just that I haven't really found anything in this expansion to actually be any fun. I've played this game for quite a while so I have a pretty good idea of what fun means. It just seems to be one big grind now with little to gain from doing it. The account was canceled about 15 minutes ago. This isn't an angry snarf session, just a somber goodbye and warmest wishes to all who continue to play a game that in the past gave me much enjoyment.

tl;dr
    Not enough for me, hope it's enough for you. Warmest wishes.

p.s. nerf archaeology

I think you need to find a guild with people you like, because THAT is what keeps people playing, not the game itself.

You made a new account here to announce you are quitting?

Why?

15+ Year Old Account
    A good guild makes it worth it for me. I have met and have a blast with my guildies. Maybe your burnt out.
    Zift

Deleted
    15 min battleground queue? I play on Azjol-Nerub EU and it is odd when you have to wait for 2 mins for one. Most often it feels as if you get the bg invite BEFORE you press the button to join.

10+ Year Old Account
    I know most people who announce they are quitting WoW do so because it drums up some sort of moral superiority, some kind of twisted newfound appreciation for life and some clarity that you feel none of us have as only you see the inherent flaws of this new expansion that is Cataclysm. But let me be the first to tell you...

No one gives a shit.

I recognize myself a lot in your post. But I still enjoy raiding with the old crew, so I will keep doing that until the big fat dragon is kissing my feet.
    See you in Rift perhaps, if that's your cup of tea. That will be my new timekiller come February 24th.

Quote Originally Posted by Flummox View Post
    I know most people who announce they are quitting WoW do so because it drums up some sort of moral superiority, some kind of twisted newfound appreciation for life and some clarity that you feel none of us have as only you see the inherent flaws of this new expansion that is Cataclysm. But let me be the first to tell you...

No one gives a shit.
    Wrong.....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Prozakk View Post
    Wrong.....
    You care that this guy is quitting? Really?