Poll: Do you lick gnomes/goblins?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Anonym Noamlickers

Hey everyone. My name is Fred and I am an addict. I haven't licked a noam, though, for two days now.
    I have to say a few words, mostly as warnings for others who doesn't really think when trying new and exciting directions and could end up where they wouldn't have expected.

As many, I have been given the idea from internet, mainly WoW forums - to lick gnomes. A great many people have stated "there's no taste like gnome", and so I've tried it. First, just casually, when having no better to do hanging around in Dalaran. I caught on surprisingly fast, probably because I wasn't really careful, I never thought this could leave to anything bad, anything harmful. But the casual soon turned into regular and before I knew I was stopping even when rushing to raids... just for a quick lick. When I started to actually look for noams I realized this is no joke anymore... but at that point it was already too late. I couldn't part from the taste, not even for an hour... I had to get my fix, I started to regularly visit the starting area because I could be sure there that a gnome will surely appear at regular intervals just to fulfill my needs.
    When Cata came out, it brought new tastes as well: goblins appeared. And I couldn't resist, I tried the new tastes... and I liked it. At this point I had to realize... something that green is far beyond anything even remotely acceptable and it was time to seek help, more than ever before. But I will be no hipocrate: I had fallen back quite a few times, old habits die hard and addictions even worse.

Well that's my story. Any of you out there who just can't resist a lick on them short fellas? You can share here, without being judge. Anonym, if you wish so.

Sounds like a personal problem.