Thread: Take a look.

Take a look.

Origination

Forums / Comments

Ban Type:

Other

Expires:

Sunday, February 13, 2011 5:41:09 PM UTC (in 2 days, 21 hours)

Ban Reason:

72 hour suspension from the forums for posting off-topic threads or discussing topics that are outside the scope of the World of Warcraft forums. Clarification on the intended purpose of the forums could be found in a thread at the top titled "Welcome: Please Read!"

Thread Title

World of Warcraft or RIFT

(Current) - Feb 10, 2011 7:33:28 AM------------

I had the ability to play RIFT in the most recent beta open. I do enjoy the mechanics to the game. It does have some issues that need to be fixed in regards to video quality and character movement; I also think the spell quality detail could be better.As for World of Warcraft. I been playing for four years now, I seen things go bad and become good again. With the new patch, I not really impressed. I have seen the worst balance of PvP mechanics in along time. I'm a devout PvP player, I enjoy it so much I have several characters. I have one of every class that I have spent time to level and PvP with.In my opinion Blizzard needs to really take a step back and review the entire PvP system they have come to atm. What happen to not killing a player within a few global cool down's? Certain class's still have the ability to kill with no idea what they are doing.Since I have every class in the game, I do have complaints with every class and I understand what is in need to balance PvP; I also understand to nerf/balance PvP with more of balance in mind you would be affecting PvE. I would like to provide a constructive and well put together post about my thoughts of your PvP balance and mechanics; but I do not believe my opinion matters just like my vote does not count in elections.I think a great way for you to help to improve the community liking PvP in the general population. Provide something of worth to the people who play, get sponsor's. Enable the esport to really take off; I think something needs done with Arena to make it appealing. With everything I stated in-mind, I'm considering if my time playing World of Warcraft is coming to an end with the launch of RIFT. What is your opinion? (I'm looking for the views' of people who have played for four plus years) Reason being; they have seen how the game has changed over the years'.

Yep, Some damn stupid shit.

Deleted
    Can we enforce a new rule on MMO-champ to ban or warn those that are banned on wow forum and come here to cry?

Quote Originally Posted by Volfmetal View Post
    Yep, Some damn stupid shit.
    Yeah. You'd think people would learn not to post about Rift on WoW forums.

That was your point, right?

Deleted
    You post this thread in WORLD OF WARCRAFT category to...? Show your ignorance? Really... Like anyone cares about your ban here.

15+ Year Old Account
    Good for them. I'm sick of hearing about Rift too.