Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Tyrande's Favourite Doll

What Arch lvl did you guys find this?

You have to be over lvl 450 to get access to the 359 epics. Im at 525, found the ring from Tol'Vir, the trinket has yet to show itself.

10+ Year Old Account
    For me, i was already a 525, i didnt care to much for collecting after i got to 525, but one day i did nothig but farm. I had about 195 NE artifacts (coulda had more, pre patch 4.0.6), and spam solved lik 4 or 5. Then it popped up. I blinked 3 times, pinched myself, pressed the "print screen" button, and then opened the image to make sure i wasn't going crazy! Id have to say that it was probably my 10th or 20th artifact solved after i hit 525. It is an amazing trinket. 4200 mana returned every 1min. I deff plan on keepin this for my resto druid for the entire expansion. Just keep at it, but dont burn yourself out. Solve 3 or 4 artifacts/day...eventually it will come.

it's the only NE artifact I'm missing.

I solved 829 troll artifacts before finally getting Zinrokh sword. yeah.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by blahssat View Post
    Mainly im after sword but when i saw your number i just died little on all 3 chars together im around 300 troll solves.

OT: was lucky with trinket tho, got it around 33 NE solves

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by blahssat View Post
    Make sure you report that in this thread too, to inspire people there ;-)

I got the tyrande trinket at 525, but as others said you need to be 450+ to get it. 440 troll solves here, no sword

Bloodsail Admiral WaitingforSWTOR's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    i hate you
    Quote Originally Posted by BoomChickn View Post
    The reason the smart people are miserable because their head hurts so much from facepalming at all the stupid people, its so simple.

Deleted
    i got it at 525, while farming for my Vial of the Sands, yeah i get the shiny epic trinket for my resto spec but no recipe yet... I shall NOT give up.

---------- Post added 2011-02-11 at 11:58 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by oxygen View Post
    Mainly im after sword but when i saw your number i just died little on all 3 chars together im around 300 troll solves.

OT: was lucky with trinket tho, got it around 33 NE solves
    try doing it on one character only, especially since your wasting your time trying it on 3 diffrent character its "Most likely" ginna be faster if you just grind zin rohk on my main, that said some jerk in my guild got it a like level 480 but is a mage and has no warrior/deathknight/paladin to give it to............. *i died on the inside*

Deleted
    You might be wasting a little time, but remember that Archaeology also gives experience! I leveled my DK (main) from 80-85 with it, then my hunter from 70-85 and now I'm doing my paladin 80-85 (at 84 now). If I don't have the sword yet I think I'll go with my DK though, since they removed the ability to stack troll fragments until I hit 450 skill

heh i have my sword after 85 troll solves, and frend from same guild after 56

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Olafski View Post
    You might be wasting a little time, but remember that Archaeology also gives experience! I leveled my DK (main) from 80-85 with it, then my hunter from 70-85 and now I'm doing my paladin 80-85 (at 84 now). If I don't have the sword yet I think I'll go with my DK though, since they removed the ability to stack troll fragments until I hit 450 skill
    Fair enough, Im gonna level archaeology on my priest just so i can get a second niffelar bearded axe for my female orcy fury warrior nom nom itemlevel 226 axes at level 71 (A dream come true)

---------- Post added 2011-02-11 at 12:03 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Keithoo View Post
    heh i have my sword after 85 troll solves, and frend from same guild after 56
    why do i feel like this is a bs post, gz anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    Got it after doing arond 65 NE solves, Got Tol'Vir ring after 7, on my 2nd Tol'vir epic (Scarab swarm trinket) after 11 and had a break from arch for 2-3 weeks after I got my ring. It's an ace thing to do when waiting in BG/dungeon queue or watching a movie.
    Main
    Epox
    PvP Alt (lololol Icelance)
    Zyke
    Decent Alts
    Nyli
    Ashuna

Arch skill 525, no doubt yeah. Got it the other day after about 75-78 NE solves.

And got Professor yesterday, so IT'S ALL GOOD.
    The Kilt is a Scotsmans friend! Looks good, tells people who ye are before speakin' to them and handy for joe-blobbs too!

Deleted
    @ Pridemane

Exactly what Olafski said. I did it on 3 characters since i lvled my shamy (around 60 solves) and DK (around 70) only thru archeology.
    I think as rested it was over 30k XP per dig at lvl 84 (30160 if i remember right).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by oxygen View Post
    @ Pridemane

Exactly what Olafski said. I did it on 3 characters since i lvled my shamy (around 60 solves) and DK (around 70) only thru archeology.
    I think as rested it was over 30k XP per dig at lvl 84 (30160 if i remember right).
    yeah but im happy with my flightform + 310% speed and the buff from guildperk.
    cant imagin flying with 150% speed to every digsite Q_Q

Anyway it IS a good way to level and i WILL level my priest to 85 with Archaeology.

EDIT: 100 posts woohoo

Deleted
    I got it at max arch skill, it was the last NE rare left for me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pridemane View Post
    yeah but im happy with my flightform + 310% speed and the buff from guildperk.
    cant imagin flying with 150% speed to every digsite Q_Q

Anyway it IS a good way to level and i WILL level my priest to 85 with Archaeology.

EDIT: 100 posts woohoo
    Gz on 100

Yes, truth is both characters were already lvl 80. So i had it easy and had tons of rested since 1st few weeks i played only on my main (warrior).

Deleted
    You can train 280% flying at level 70.. 310% isn't _that_ much of a difference

I just felt that if I'm going to be endless digging I might as well make sure I at least get something out of it. Leveling goes quicker if you just quest, but if you do archaeology on a lvl 85 character your alts never get levelled

Deleted
    Hehe, what i was thinking