Thread: whiptail galore

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Some idiot on my server posted 56 stacks of 20. he might sell 4-5 stacks, if I don't keep up on the undercuts. Selling them in groups of 8 seem to sell better than 20, since 8 is needed for flasks. Try it out and see if they sell faster.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah whiptail respawn rates are out of whack in my opinion,they're nearly instant.

I really wish I had a high level herbalist to take advantage of this. D:

Quote Originally Posted by -Atlass- View Post
    Had a guildie stay up all night last night and make 10k gold selling the whiptail he gathered. I've heard people state that this is "working as intended" but I can't imagine this is intended.
    It was definitely a needed change. Prior to the patch, it would sometimes take me 10 minutes to find 1 whiptail. I don't care if prices drop or go up. I play the game for fun, not for gold. Having the most expensive mount isn't going to make the game anymore fun for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Join the Rebellion against Tauren Druids!

10+ Year Old Account
    i got 15 stacks just in a hour..... i think it will get hot fixed...

leveled my tauren druid from about halfway through 83 to 84 just farming whiptail for a couple hours last night. I wasn't closely tracking my XP/hour but i'd estimate it was at least as good if not better than questing, definitely far better than grinding mobs. I had the whole area virtually to myself though, and being a tauren druid with 310% is as good as it gets for herb grinding. I do find it hilarious how Blizzard often goes so over the top with changes like this, while acting like they do things so cautiously and incrementally. The market for Whiptail has already tanked on my realm, price down more than half already since the patch from 10g to 4g and not much sign of buyers for the endless stacks which keep appearing on the AH at this point. I sold a handful of stacks early on but holding on to the rest for now, need to level my alchemy and inscription still anyway, and planning to see what if anything Blizz does about these insane spawn rates in the coming days / weeks.

I have farmed about 4000 herbs and a 1300 Vol Life of this atm. Will probably farm up to about 6k and take all the Vol Life I'll get in the process. Just looking at ppl desperately selling herbs for under 1/2 the price atm... pathetic. I have no problem waiting 2 months with selling them for 10 gold per herb again. Not sure what to do with the life atm. Transmute like a madman and sell Vol Air or sell life.

And this will be fixed. It can not be intended in any way.

And I am LOVING my Tauren Druid

Yea, it's been a Whiptail fest in Uldum since patch. Actually quite fun.

Well - on Proudemore went to farm a few - one thing spawning faster than the Whiptail, the herbies.

Fighting 3-4 other herbies at each node ... half the nodes I went for got ninjaed from under me (that is - I was 70% through herbing, someone else lands and takes it off me).

So - no herb wonderland for me.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

10+ Year Old Account
    shall i fly around the water too get the herbs the fastest?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Well - on Proudemore went to farm a few - one thing spawning faster than the Whiptail, the herbies.

Fighting 3-4 other herbies at each node ... half the nodes I went for got ninjaed from under me (that is - I was 70% through herbing, someone else lands and takes it off me).

So - no herb wonderland for me.
    How on earth is that possible... if you are 70% through the herbing process, noone landing at the time can ninja it from you...

10+ Year Old Account
    9 and a half stack for about 40 min herb farming =) yay for the bugg =)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Draknalor186 View Post
    9 and a half stack for about 40 min herb farming =) yay for the bugg =)
    9 stacks in 40min? Must be overfarmed in your realm then.
    I got 30 stacks in 45min and i stopped because i got bored.
    Most of the time before i mount up a nearby node spawn.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Keosen View Post
    9 stacks in 40min? Must be overfarmed in your realm then.
    I got 30 stacks in 45min and i stopped because i got bored.
    Most of the time before i mount up a nearby node spawn.
    aw =( i thought that was quite much but =P havent rly farmed these herbs pre patch so

16k in a day
    I run a satire / humor blog site very The Onion-esque. It's like taking trolling to another level.

www.spinatlantic.com

Don't you guys get bored with farming? I got 50 stacks and called it a day :/

Couldn't handle it anymore

10+ Year Old Account
    Well soon will doesn't matter the prices gonna drop so low that will only get farmed for flasking probably this weekend will be the last chance to make some gold from whips and cards

Deleted
    We already have a discussion thread on this here

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ail-in-an-hour...

Thanks!