So....Disc healing just went up by like half a million?

....How is recount WOL working these numbers out then.

I see in 10 man raids, the Disc priest doing WAY more heals than both me (Holy Priest) and the Resto Druid....with also HUGE numbers in the 'Absorbs' section........

Also due to the POH changes, my healing went down a LOT or is recount broken? I was easily out healing the other healers in the group on a lot of occasions......but looks like the POH nerf hit harder than I thought. Does POH feel really really weak to anyone else? or am I going mad =D
    Last edited by Thorim; 2011-02-10 at 09:49 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Edit: Never mind! I didn't understand the question.
    Last edited by Aica; 2011-02-10 at 10:27 PM.
    {[( )]}

No I know what happened...but I'm wondering if WOL and Recount count the Absorb amount as heals? Because that would make sense, but doing THAT much healing, PLUS the absorbs would be a bit unbelievable

For example, someone has 2 million total heals, and then 1.7 million in the absorbs tab...does that mean they did 1.7 absorbs, and 300k direct heals?

Yeah they count the absorbs as heals. Just check what the healing is being done by, should be mostly PW:S.

Ah okay, thanks =)

So even if the bubble isn't broken, does it still count it as heals? or does it only count if it is broken through damage?

Quote Originally Posted by Thorim View Post
    So even if the bubble isn't broken, does it still count it as heals? or does it only count if it is broken through damage?
    Only counts when bubble is broken. More specifically, when it absorbs any size hit. If you check, you can see the amount overhealed by PW:S & DA. That is what was left on the shields when they expired.

Aha!

Thanks for all of the info guys. Still feel meh about POH though lol

Aha!

Thanks for all of the info guys. Still feel meh about POH though lol
    You should be using spells other than PoH, particularly CoH as it had a huge buff - and always be in Sanc.
    Pixl Returned! Holy Priest

Deleted
    Yeah I noticed a MASSIVE jump in healing numbers on disc spec since the patch, like almost double the HPS I was doing beforehand. I guess PW:S being made double effective, Divine Aegis being given a buff, and Grace stacking on multiple targets, has really given us a massive boost.

Don't get me wrong, I do, and always did use way more than POH lol, and I used COH a LOT, it was always my favourite spell COH.

....Just POH seems to be landing like nothing anymore, which was a huge help for fights like Chimaeron.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't get me wrong, I do, and always did use way more than POH lol, and I used COH a LOT, it was always my favourite spell COH.

....Just POH seems to be landing like nothing anymore, which was a huge help for fights like Chimaeron.
    It's healing for exactly 15% less than it did pre-patch. Besides, what are you going to cast when CoH is on cooldown, and there are still groups who need healing?
    {[( )]}

Obviously you'll use POH because there isn't anything else TO use =D Just disappointing.

Saying all this, we just ran BWD and Chimaeron wasn't all that different lol

Deleted
    Also note that in game meters seem excessively broken on Chimaeron with absorbs. I had mine clocking 44m absorbs for me for a single fight! WoL doesn't seem broken in that respect at least though.