Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vesseblah View Post
    Here -> http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...-206-_-Product

Will be enough for WoW 25-man raids at high settings, and runs 10-mans on ultra. Graphics card is just barely what WoW needs and nothing extra.
    My prebuilt dell XPS Studio uses the same graphics card, though I run an Intel i7 with 8gb. WoW runs crazy smooth, though I imagine that has as much (if not more) to do with the processor and RAM than with the GPU. I'll probably upgrade it when SWTOR comes out, or if I decide to play Rift and performance is lacking.

Quote Originally Posted by GriffAM View Post
    Going Intel is a poor choice for anyone making a budget build. AMD chips will almost always perform better for the price in today's current 2-core games. Now, down the road when games actually take full advantage of hyper-threading, this statement will be completely invalid, and the i5/i7 line will blow X4's out of the water.

For the time being however, AMD is still the way to go for budget gaming builds (I would recommend looking at the 955 or 965). Been using my 955 for over a year now and have had nothing but good experiences.
    I saw the budget and forgot it was american dollars lol.

Yes your correct intel arent budget and charge more. Amd offer alot for less and there black edition stuff is good.