Stealth Archaeology buff: Druid Flight Form

So, up until 4.0.6, on my druid when Archaeologizing (shut up, it's a word), I'd have to mount up, since for whatever reason, I wouldn't be able to cast survey from Flight Form.

Apparently, now you can, it just drops you from flight form, which isn't so hard to believe. This could help to save a little time while Archaeologizing Druids. Yeah, sure, only 1.5 sec per survey, but that can add up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Archaeologilistizingisminglogy?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mstieler View Post
    So, up until 4.0.6, on my druid when Archaeologizing (shut up, it's a word), I'd have to mount up, since for whatever reason, I wouldn't be able to cast survey from Flight Form.

Apparently, now you can, it just drops you from flight form, which isn't so hard to believe. This could help to save a little time while Archaeologizing Druids. Yeah, sure, only 1.5 sec per survey, but that can add up.
    Also can solve artifacts while mounted and formed ftw ^^

This was never a problem for me since I just made a
    /cancelaura Swift Flight Form
    /cast Survey

macro... Yeah, it's nice that I can get rid of this macro now though.

Quote Originally Posted by mstieler View Post

sorry but Archaeologizing isnt in the dictonary so its not a word amd 2nd part they need to lets us do that on dragon back as well as herbing tbh
    Last edited by thunderdragon2; 2011-02-11 at 12:42 AM.

Very glad to see this change, as simple as it was to shift out, it was still annoying.

they need to lets us do that on dragon back
    You can't survey in Flight Form, it drops you now. Before it wouldn't and you'd get an error message.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, great news.

Btw looting from archeology used to knock you outta any form. Is this fixed too? I mean druids don't lose form when interacting with most of cogwheel things, so why does it happen to archeology?

Yay, even MORE shit Druids are better at than me!
    Check out my expansion concept, World of Warcraft: Whispers of Madness
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Brittle Bones now has a 50% chance to turn the target into a purple-wearing supervillain.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreyks View Post
    Yeah, great news.

Btw looting from archeology used to knock you outta any form. Is this fixed too? I mean druids don't lose form when interacting with most of cogwheel things, so why does it happen to archeology?
    you still get knocked out of form while interacting with the "Cogwheel" thing in Archaeology.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Facerockker View Post
    Yay, even MORE shit Druids are better at than me!
    we cant do it in form. before if we tried doing it in flight form, it gave an error instead of dropping flight form and then doing it.