Ret PvP Glyphs 4.0.6

I was wondering with the changes to HoPo generation from block/misses/parries if Glyph of Seal of Truth pulls ahead of other Prime Glyphs? I am currently running:

Prime: WoG/TV/CS

Major: HoJ/Rebuke/Turn Evil

Minor: Might/Kings/Truth

Would switching Glyph of Seal of Truth with Crusader Strike be beneficial? And also what are your thoughts on SoB in 4.0.6 - with HoPo gen getting gutted even a somewhat lower CS seems nice. What does minimal levels of haste (at 85) bring the CD down to?

I would go with SoT over CS. With CS not granting HP on a dodge/parry, that 10 exp is MASSIVE. Also, don't take SoB for PvP, not enough haste to matter.
    It's not just me, it's ALL rets. Join the ret MS club, get bitches, get money, get nerfed.
    It takes idiots to do cool things. That's why they're cool.

Quote Originally Posted by t3hj0j0 View Post
    I would go with SoT over CS. With CS not granting HP on a dodge/parry, that 10 exp is MASSIVE. Also, don't take SoB for PvP, not enough haste to matter.
    All right just checking. Thanks for the reply.

Deleted
    Is WoG still viable?

I mean with our HoPo generation being a bit slower.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Libranius View Post
    Is WoG still viable?

I mean with our HoPo generation being a bit slower.
    I think so. Even without that glyph I still use WoG all the time to survive being focused, and it feels a bit stronger now, maybe to compensate for slower holy power generation. All I know is that it takes a hell of a lot longer for me to die now.
    I have men kneeling at my feet, asking for my hand in heroics. ~Raechelle, Ysera

Armoury:
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...echelle/simple