10+ Year Old Account

Experienced Frost DK lf guild

I am currently searching for a raiding guild for my dk. I raided naxx and ulduar during WotLK and some icc on my rogue. I learn fast and stay out of the bad. I currently play on Korgath - horde, but will consider faction/server xfer if needed.

I'm looking for a guild that raids Monday,Wednesday,Thursday. Or any day after 10:30 CST because I get off work at 10ish on Tuesday,Friday,Saturday, and Sunday.

My armory link is:http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...predone/simple

If you could pst me in game, send me in game mail, or simply reply to this if any guilds are interested it would be highly appreciated.

Pandorum is a mature 25 man endgame raiding guild on the Kil'Jaeden server. Pandorum offers its members a stable and progressive home. In order to achieve this, our members and applicants must mesh with the guild. This is an integral part of maintaining a strong community. We look for players with the skill and desire to push only the hardest of content. It is important to understand we adhere by strict guidelines and we ask that all of our members adhere to them also.

We are seeking players who are not only competent and competitive, but dependable above all else in the long term. We want people to augment our already stellar roster. Pandorum is looking for self motivated players that continuously strive to better their play, while being able to put the guild first before their own needs. We are looking for players who are willing to challenge our current raiders for their raid spots.

When you join <Pandorum> you are a representation of our guild, and you are expected to wear the name with pride and respect for yourself and others, both In-game and on forums. Simply put, we are searching for the best of the best. We are not looking for players who log on for raids and log off soon thereafter.

25MAN PROGRESSION:
    Blackwing Descent: 6/6
    Bastion of Twilight: 4/4 (1/4 HM)
    Throne of Four Winds: 1/2

10Man progression: 12/12

RAID TIMES:
    Tuesday 7-11pst
    Wednesday 7-11pst
    Thursday 7-11pst
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

RECRUITMENT:
    *Shaman - Enhance
    *Priest - Disc/Shadow
    *Mage - Fire
    *Paladin - Ret/Holy

-Along with the classes above Pandorum is OPENING UP RECRUITMENT for any skilled player who wishes to join our ranks and push end game content. We are always looking for new comers to challenge our existing members for CORE spots!

APPLICANT REQUIREMENTS:
    *A desire for success
    The group is only as strong as the individual. If one person doesn't want it as bad as everyone else, the group will fail.

*You are extremely well-versed with your class
    You should know EVERYTHING about the class you play, including how to get every ounce of performance out of your character. There are tiny nuances to every class that separate the good players from the great.

*Situational awareness
    If moving out of raid mechanics is hard, then we are not the guild for you

*Responsibility for your actions
    If you mess up dont deny it. We dont want to hear excuses just dont let it happen again

*Stable Internet Connection

*You need to be able to pay attention for long periods of time

*You need to be able to tolerate constructive criticism
    If you can't deal with what is at times a high stress environment, then you may need to consider going elsewhere. This is an environment where success and great gameplay is rewarded

*Attendance
    We know sometimes things happen that cause you to be late but repeated instances will get you removed

WHAT WE OFFER:
    * A tight roster of dedicated players who show up to raids prepared and ready to progress
    * A fun raid environment that's fairly laid back and casual while still pushing heroic content.
    * A stable, fun and welcoming guild atmosphere; we are drama free and personable.
    * Mature guild. No one under 18yrs of age.
    * A fair loot council that awards gear based on attendance and performance
    * An active group of players who sign on for 10 mans, pvp and general fun outside of raids
    * Competitive progression with an extremely light raid schedule
    * A focused and efficient raid environment
    * An active leadership who is open to suggestion
    * A shares system where you buy into the guild and get paid just for being a member

Think you would be a good fit? Please apply at our website
    pandorumkj.com

Have questions?.
    Please contact Ruwon, Cupkate or Lockdwn.