Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    White Talbuk "bug" in 4.0.6
    Correct! We discovered that the wrong texture had been applied to the White War Talbuks horns n hooves, but since we liked it, and you guys liked it, and it felt like a good fit for the art design in Outland, we decided to keep it.

[...] As it happens, you'll get to enjoy the new textures for a bit longer. Since this issue isn't something that can be hotfixed, we currently expect the talbuk to return to its former state with a future patch.
    I hope they fix the gladiator's nether drakes model. Their necks are broken!

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LoqueNahak View Post
    Hmmm Tol'Vir artifacts still spawn in Uldum (only). How's that going to affect the annoying problem of diging aroudn the world while you wait for Uldum digsites pop up?
    If they add seven sites in Uldum or seven sites in other random places (which would not make sense) it is still seven more places that have a chance to pop up means a higher chance the see Tol'vir sites. In fact as I see no other sites added in this patch in Kalimdor and all the new ones are all concentrated in the same area it means there is a greater chance that you will not have to fly as far for the next one as there is a greater chance of one popping in the same zone now. Adding them outside Tol'vr would cause what you are actually complaining about, just pick the site close to Uldum while you wait to reduce fly time, its really no different to digging in EK/North/OL where you can get all sites pop on the other side of the world than you, so many times I would have four sites in Shadowmoon only to have the next four spawn in the Netherstorm or vice versa, that's just archaeology for you.

Wow, that comic is pretty bad.

Research is hard, isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    That Nerf Now comic is spot on. Good job!
    The pigtailed Gnome DK in the background just drives the point home.

Quote Originally Posted by Typhron View Post
    Wow, that comic is pretty bad.

Research is hard, isn't it?
    The comic is hilarious. Develop a sense of humour.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalx View Post
    vuuuuuuuuuush there goes the joke

also, does anyone remember this?

It's fun because some of the stuff actually happened!
    loved the NE losing health bit. and paladins gaining more dps with cloth items.

Deleted
    I've found Nerubian digsite in Eastern Kingdoms while having 425 archeology skill