Deleted

The Top Ten Funny Questions or Statements From People on a Cruise.

1. Does the elevator take me to the front of the ship?
    2. Is the toilet water salt or fresh?
    3. Does the crew sleep on the ship?
    4. How will I know the photographs (taken by staff photographers and displayed at the photo gallery on the ship) are mine?
    5. Do these stairs go up or down?
    6. When is the midnight buffet?
    7. (Said by a client whose ship had not left the first port) I paid for an ocean view and all I see is a parking lot.
    8. What do they do with the ice sculptures when they are done?
    9. Will I get wet if I go snorkeling?
    10. How far are we above sea level?

"Do these stairs go up or down?" LMAO

10+ Year Old Account
    Some people... lol.
    Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.
    So I chose the path of the Ebon Blade, and not a day passes where i've regretted it.
    I am eternal, I am unyielding, I am UNDYING.
    I am Zethras, and my blood will be the end of you.

Deleted
    One cruise director shared a funny story while he was addressing an audience on a Celebrity Cruise ship on its way home from Alaska in August of 2009. He said that on one cruise he had directed, a lady approximately 70 years old boarded alone. The staff became nervous when she didn't show up for her first dinner or for the breakfast the next morning. A staff member called her to make sure everything was o.k.

She was very happy on the phone and said explained she was having a wonderful time, and that she liked her room very much. However, there was one problem. There were only two doors in her room, and one led to the bathroom, and the other says, 'Do Not Disturb.' She did not realize the sign was for her use on the outside of the door to indicate to the room staff not to come in to make up her room. After the explanation, she left her room and had a fantastic cruise!

I went on a cruise a few years ago and heard some pretty funny things. From a lady questioning me about "What are life boats for?" to a guy who dropped his Blackberry over the side of the ship. Then, He yelled for help. As if someone would jump over and retrieve it for him.