Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by karate99 View Post
    Now we got a WoW killer, same company, less mistakes=WoW killer. :P
    Not really.
    We're not trying to make a WoW sequel." In fact, he explained that the two titles will co-exist in the future.

This is also a nice article from vegas;

Blizzard CEO Mike Morhaime offered some pragmatic advice for his competitors. "Bioware is a great developer, and obviously Star Wars is a very strong license. We think it's good for the MMO genre for additional MMOs to come out that are actually fun to play. I don't know that it serves the genre very well when MMOs come out and have all sorts of problems and players leave in frustration," he said.

His hope is that new players will come in, play Old Republic, and the smooth experience will help them become fans of online gaming. This might seem like an easy task, but it's one that many, many developers have failed at to date.
    When even the CEO of Blizzard can say things like that I think people here can too instead of just auto-trashtalking anything that isn't WoW

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ighox View Post
    This is also a nice article from vegas;

When even the CEO of Blizzard can say things like that I think people here can too instead of just auto-trashtalking anything that isn't WoW
    Mike Morhaime is a really amazing guy from what I've seen of him.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

Words with friends is terrible. Its word list is the dumbest I've ever seen.

Quote Originally Posted by karate99 View Post
    Now we got a WoW killer, same company, less mistakes=WoW killer. :P
    Haha, for a couple years now I've been saying that the only thing that will kill WoW is Blizzard discontinuing support for the game, or releasing a new game all-together.

I'm excited for Titan!