Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    Deleted

Frost Mages are Dead?

So does any1 else feels that frost mages are dead @ pvp atm? or is it just me?

Deleted
    Hahhaahahah. Good one, man

0/10.

But if you're going to make a statement like that, I'd suggest you back it up with any "facts" you can accumulate.

The changes have really impacted frost mages in arena 2v2 and 3v3. Nerfs aren't very noticeable anywhere else (BGs, world pvp, PvE).

Gladiator mage opinions: http://www.arenajunkies.com/forum/17-mage
    Hotfish - Kil'jaeden

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    He has a rouge avatar.. why would he be serious about mages being bad

I see you trollin
    round town with that class i love
    and im like haiku

Quote Originally Posted by Hotfish View Post
    The changes have really impacted frost mages in arena 2v2 and 3v3. Nerfs aren't very noticeable anywhere else (BGs, world pvp, PvE).

Gladiator mage opinions: http://www.arenajunkies.com/forum/17-mage

Nerfs? what nerfs?
    A 15% bonus damage to frostbolt when not frozen
    And a 15% less damage with ice lance whenever you don't have FoF up? (which procs all the time)

You guys call that a nerf? seriously..?
    Your class is the most unbalanced one by far, you get a super tiny change and you start to whine about nerfs?

Deleted
    He has a point. Frost mages should be buffed. As a druid all I have to do to avoid frost nova is shapeshi- oh wait.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fullblod View Post
    He has a point. Frost mages should be buffed. As a druid all I have to do to avoid frost nova is shapeshi- oh wait.
    I lol'd as I fought back the tears of grief and rage.

Quote Originally Posted by Pwnpaw View Post
    Nerfs? what nerfs?
    A 15% bonus damage to frostbolt when not frozen
    And a 15% less damage with ice lance whenever you don't have FoF up? (which procs all the time)

You guys call that a nerf? seriously..?
    Your class is the most unbalanced one by far, you get a super tiny change and you start to whine about nerfs?
    Lawl. Try to spam frostbolt with a DK on your face in arena. See what happens.

I'm not going to waste time debating with nobodies here. Just read the opinions of 2500+ rating gladiator mages here: http://www.arenajunkies.com/forum/17-mage
    Hotfish - Kil'jaeden

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fullblod View Post
    Good one

To the OP: Nothing can make me believe frost pvp will be dead, after 8 years of arena experience!

Quote Originally Posted by Magkakos View Post
    So does any1 else feels that frost mages are dead @ pvp atm? or is it just me?
    really????? the nerf didnt hit u that hard maybe ur just bad and got used to icelance spamming people to dead

Deleted

I'm not going to waste time debating with nobodies here. Just read the opinions of 2500+ rating gladiator mages here: http://www.arenajunkies.com/forum/17-mage
    They wouldnt be gladiators if their faceroll class wasnt so op. Nerfs were justified and they still need more.

And after reading a few threads on your fanboy gladiator mages thread i can conclude that its the same sort
    of mindless defending of a class that is op as you get on mmo-champion.

Just because you are gladiator with a op class doesnt make you right when you talk crap.
    Last edited by mmoc9aa38bccdb; 2011-02-11 at 12:59 PM.

I've been playing Frost Mage since Cata.. and yes, they WERE OP, but after this patch, I can't kill a healer 1v1 anymore.
    This nerf (mastery) doesn't sounds like a big one, but this change is HUGE for frost mages in 2v2, 3v3 and duels.

Quote Originally Posted by wakarimas View Post
    They wouldnt be gladiators if their faceroll class wasnt so op. Nerfs were justified and they still need more.

And after reading a few threads on your fanboy gladiator mages thread i can conclude that its the same sort

Just because you are gladiator with a op class doesnt make you right when you talk crap.
    What class do you play? I'd love to rip into it and watch you mindlessly defend it.

OT: Frost Mages aren't dead, and our damage isn't THAT bad post 4.0.6. We just simply lack enough burst against most classes.

Quote Originally Posted by Sym View Post
    What class do you play? I'd love to rip into it and watch you mindlessly defend it.

OT: Frost Mages aren't dead, and our damage isn't THAT bad post 4.0.6. We just simply lack enough burst against most classes.
    You mean underpowered against most classes?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wakarimas View Post

So wait, even though the guys posting in those have been Gladiators from S1-S8...they got that because Mages were faceroll? Really? For two whole expansions?
    BfA Beta Time

Quote Originally Posted by Notix View Post
    You mean underpowered against most classes?
    No, I mean we lack burst against most classes. Our overall damage wasn't lowered that much, but burst seems to have taken a rather large hit. Yes, we can still do nice damage, but it's nothing close to what we were able pre 4.0.6. I'm not saying that our OP damage was a good thing, merely that it's been reduced a little too much.

Deleted
    i love a post in arena junkies saying ,17k shatters when a warr can pull 100k dmg in 3secs , hunters 80k in 2 secs, TY BLIZZ

They're known to be completely honest, not biased in any way and generally very sportsmanlike about competition.

I'm sorry, I can't. The sarcasm is too much even for me...