Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Also found some very very suspicious files, regretting clicking stuff now. I would avoid it.

You can play it at either of these pages:

www dot freewebarcade dot com/game/square-go-home/

or

www dot gamesfree dot com/game/square_go_home.html (which is the page that originally made it)

Deleted
    Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanks for all the nice comments :-D!!

---------- Post added 2011-02-11 at 03:07 PM ----------

I Made it thru the whole game, someone else did it to?

Im too dumb to do it, mine keep dying lol

DEFINITELY A VIRUS, DO NOT USE!!!

This game is installing things to our computers which NO FLASH OR JAVA GAME SHOULD BE DOING!

Run msconfig, go to Startup tab along the top, remove the long string that's in there that is trying to include the Storage.exe file in the startup of windows. Read through the thread to see where else that storage.exe or run.exe file appears and delete its ass. Mebbe run a search for it.

Bloody virus's.
    Last edited by Tarien; 2011-02-11 at 02:14 PM.

Deleted
    I lol at, but also pity every person who was so stupid to follow the link.

Deleted
    Yeah do not use this, it creates some files on your computer.
    And the fact that this game can already be found from many other websites just proves that you did not make this game.

im pretty sure this guy might be trying to get his hands on some shiny new passwords for some shiny new wow characters...
    warp field to weaken its armor, let it close, then tech armor! - Turian hipster

very nice^^ loved it.

Probably best if mods delete this thread to prevent more people from clicking the link. Reported just in case.
    My Gaming Setup | WoW Paladin (retired)

"This is not a dress. This is a sacred robe of the ancient psychedelic monks."

Quote Originally Posted by Xebu View Post
    Probably best if mods delete this thread to prevent more people from clicking the link. Reported just in case.
    I reported this as soon as it started to smell fishy :P Original post got an update and the poster got a nice permaban

Inb4 a lot of these people come to cry about their hacked accounts on the forums saying "I didn't follow any link or did anything strange"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcc View Post
    Inb4 a lot of these people come to cry about their hacked accounts on the forums saying "I didn't follow any link or did anything strange"
    Usually those that "I don't use addon because I can get virus!"

Fortunately i was warned the game tried to install something and declined that. Was wondering why i was able to play it anyways scanned the machine with several programs and didnt find anything so far. These are the situations where i am happy that ive got an authenticator even when my own brain.exe warned me before clicking it but i did it regardless. Its a lesson for me to trust my initial feelings about links and to further expand the security of my machine through advanced software and more using my own brain.exe.

Thanks to the people that pointed this out and thanks to my initial thoughts of "trying to install something? I click block" and getting away with nothing more than shame about my own stupidity.

I clicked but +1 for linux lol