Thread: Upgrading PC

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'd personally suggest you shell out the extra $20 or so and get yourself a power supply that will have 0 trouble with what you want to do, especially if you ever choose to OC. I have a 650 watt Corsair TX and it should work perfectly for you. 500 is sure, good enough, but do you want good enough or, know will get the job done safely and will be good enough if you ever upgrade a certain part or add something new into your PC? 500 watts just isn't as good for possible expansion, but yes, it will get the job done, so long as your video card isn't too hardcore. A lot of the newer ones are requiring more juice.
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Turokuruvar View Post
    I use a Phenom II x4 955 as well, with a Radeon 5830. I do need to get a new monitor, so I only run at 1440x900, but every setting is maxed and it handles 25 mans perfectly fine without a hicup (unless it's a network issue but that's a totally different issue). I'm not 100% sure about the graphics card you listed, but if you can afford just a bit more....

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16814121419

Is a VERY nice card for the price.
    Yes...it is a nice card :P,but I cant go more than 5770 and somewhere i read/saw that its close to the GTX460?

---------- Post added 2011-02-13 at 09:11 AM ----------

Hmm how would a gts450 fair instead of the 5770?Since i wont be playing big resolutions?

+ I want to know If this PSU CMPSU-500CX will work on this motherboard MA770t-UD3
    Last edited by mmoc2031ce955d; 2011-02-13 at 03:08 PM.