did they make some major changes to combat I missed?

I don't understand that before the patch I was level 82 and doing about 3.5k while leveling and doing an instance.
    Now I am level 84 after the patch and doing about 2.7K
    this is just recount on leveling mobs.
    In a dungeon I was doing about 5.8K last night I did 4.6K and I do know that I was having problems with my fingers LOL
    I just felt clunky maybe it was lag or something.

did they make some major change that effected me this much ?????

do I need to change to assy to level now?
    Last edited by sparks; 2011-02-11 at 01:36 PM.

They actually buffed combat by quite a fair bit. They also made Blade Flurry into a stance, so make sure you got it turned off when on single target.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Combat received some pretty significant buffs - like Lugo said make sure you remember to toggle BF off once you're on a single target.
    90 Human Rogue | 90 Dwarf Shaman | 89 Night Elf Druid | 85 Worgen Hunter | 83 Human Priest | 81 Draenei Death Knight | 74 Pandaran Monk

every time you level, your stats will drop, why? because everytime you level, the stats needed for let's say, 1 haste will go from like 50 to 75, so you'll lose haste. The same goes for every stats, your dps won't go up till you get some cata gear

thanks for the help.
    make sure you got it turned off when on single target
    NOPE I popped it a few times and NEVER looked at it again...it must have been on the whole time.