Inner Will and Minor Speed. They still don't stack?

weren't these intended to stack?

I know that no speed-increases stack, but weren't Inner Will an exception?
    Heard romours about fixing the "bug" til patch 4.0.6, but it still doesn't seem so stack.

Did they lie? Is it still bugged? or aren't they intended to stack?

I could be wrong but I don't think they were intended to stack.

who cares, now you can get a better boot enchant
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

Deleted
    They do stack?

Did they lie? hmmm... It was stated by a blue that it would in fact stack with movement enchants. Is it bugged, or are they liars is up to you.

Quote Originally Posted by WeAreBlindfolded View Post
    Did they lie? hmmm... It was stated by a blue that it would in fact stack with movement enchants. Is it bugged, or are they liars is up to you.
    Mind providing the blue? I read a lot of blues and never saw anything confirming they would stack. What I do know is that movement enhancements have never stacked and generally state that in their tooltips.

15+ Year Old Account
    No other 15% movement speed from skills/talents stack with boots enchant. Not Quickening, Pursuit of Justice, Ancestral Swiftness, druid feral PvP set bonus or Unholy Presence (might forgot something). So why would Inner Will be any exception?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYFioGqC2qQ - The true nature of finnish people

I copied and pasted it before the forum page changes. Arenajunkies has a thread on it the quote summarized was: I had the entire thing posted on the main forums but it's been deleted some time ago.

"A few points of clarification:

* The movement speed from Inner Will stacks with the boot speed bonus. It won’t stack with some movement buffs like say Body and Soul.

..."

And the reason WHY it should. Is because blizz stated they wanted Inner Will and Inner Fire to be like stances for priests. Performing better if we chose them wisely. Have you noticed that untalented the difference between what is essentially a stance is the same as a bootspeed enchant. This doesn't seem like their design to me.
    arenajunkies.com/topic/174775-inner-will-stack-with-run-speed-increase/
    Last edited by WeAreBlindfolded; 2011-02-12 at 04:22 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I noticed this as well. The boot enchant gives 8% and IW gives 12% (untalented) I have seen they are supposed to stack but I can't find the blue/notes on it.