Deleted

How many people will be effected by this?

All raid bosses are now properly immune to Suffering (Voidwalker taunt ability)
    I have seen a lot of people using this, on bosses like Chimareon HC. Does the above effect you?

Deleted
    Yup. It does.

Does this mean there are no pets able to taunt raid bosses?

Yes, chimaeron doublestrike taunting is a no no

Nope because you know, my guild tend to kill bosses with players as intended? Why bother to even make a post it is quite obvious that it is a gimmick you use to make an encounter easier for yourself, get more co-ordinated with defensives and you wont need such methods.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeleh View Post
    Nope because you know, my guild tend to kill bosses with players as intended? Why bother to even make a post it is quite obvious that it is a gimmick you use to make an encounter easier for yourself, get more co-ordinated with defensives and you wont need such methods.
    Ahem. Soloing old raids?
    Check out my expansion concept, World of Warcraft: Whispers of Madness
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Brittle Bones now has a 50% chance to turn the target into a purple-wearing supervillain.

Deleted
    Won't effect my guild. We have a dps with some kind of threat modifier (DK in blood presence, retri with RF active) MTing Chimaeron the entire time, having an actual tank taunting and soaking all double strikes and the 2nd actual tank MTing during feud. So works ez peasy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiercon View Post
    Yes, chimaeron doublestrike taunting is a no no
    Guessing this is the exact reason for this change

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeleh View Post
    1.) You have the control the Taunt, therefore its the player doing the work.
    2.) It actually makes you a better raider using what is available to you. If you had a warlock in your raid, then it made more sence to use this method.
    3.) How was it a Gimmick, it is a Raider using the tools available in order to kill a boss.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ishau View Post
    3.) How was it a Gimmick, it is a Raider using the tools available in order to kill a boss.
    Its a gimmick because its not how blizzard intended the fight to be completed simple as.