Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

Why you love your druid

Lets make a post about why you love your druid and what race you like in combo with you class.

Insteed of whining about how bad the nerfs are.

Personal i love the Tauren druid because he is so big and the gear looks awsome on him

Yes iam a person that choose for a cool looking weapon or armor item then for the stats.

15+ Year Old Account
    i dont love my druid atleast not anymore !
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

10+ Year Old Account
    I love my night elf druid! hots hots and more hots! also T11 looks very nice on her.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Amazing. You have nothing to do now that people who aren't you have cleared Ulduar.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    PS: Pandas are awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Elunedra View Post
    i dont love my druid atleast not anymore !
    Lol the second i saw this post i new a qq storm was inbound

On topic: Never being rooted on snared
    Hi Sephurik

I love my feral druid. The rotation is still difficult to get max dps (more forgiving but meh) and is fun. Resto pvp, while shockingly awful in 3v3 is doing great in 2v2 and in bgs and Im having a lot of fun with it.

Plus FLIIIIIGHT FOOOOOORM!

I still love my resto druid. Its not horrible you just cant spam Rejuv & WG al the time.

If addons are just a crutch for healing, forks are just a crutch for eating spaghetti and real carpenters pound in nails with their foreheads.

10+ Year Old Account
    I love my druid because it's still a Tauren.
    "We learn from history, that we learn nothing from history." - George B. Shaw

My Druid isn't my main (it's my only alt, though), but I love it because I can change my role on a whim. I try to collect gear for all specs (almost have full sets of all, though some obv aren't as good as others), so if I feel like trying melee dps, which by the way I am HORRIBLE at, I just go respec really quickly and have some fun I usually have my 2 specs as balance and resto (I find those most fun) but god forbid should I try tanking, that would be possible as well. It's a way for those who don't have the time/dedication to level alts to enjoy all roles of the game

Druid was one of the last classes I tried in vanilla. At the time it was the least played class in the game, just under warlocks (my main was a warlock). I figured if no one played it the class must be crap, and it was, but what I didn't expect that it would be a lot of fun. I had a blast playing the druid. The mobility and utility was mainly what did it for me. You could wear a lot of hats, maybe you weren't good at any of them, but the fact that you could assume a role if the situation called for it was cool. Stealth cap flags in ab, stealth guard them, heal the warrior if needed, shut down their priest, etc. Oh and running flags in WSG. At the time no other class came close as a flag runner... nowadays though :'(

Tauren, because warstomp is (was) awesome, and because the only other druid option was NE... which wasn't an option

I love my night elf druid because Track Humanoids+Pounce+Tiger's Fury+LOLBLEEDS+Shadowmeld Bird Form and Pussy Out Like a Boss = I feel like the rogue I never had.

No, seriously though (actually, that was serious, I love doing that), I love my feral NE druid for Smeld+Flight Form any time, being the only quadruped class/"race," constant 30% speed buff, and Stealth+Flgiht Form+Shadowmeld is SUPER hax for questing and gathering.

Deleted
    1) Being a Tauren.
    2) Flight form while forming.
    3) Flight form Herbing.
    4) Hots are the sex.

i have a nelf at 80 and aa troll at 30. usually feral or resto. love being able to switch roles, predators swiftness for a nice instant heal, the swoosh noise of WG, when lifebloom blooms, flight form, soloing, bear/cat/tree dance, wailing caverns armour set. there's a lot to love about druids. also troll racial beserking in kitty form when i need energy is awesome
    somebody call for d doctor?

I love my druid because 1. Shes a babe of a night elf, 2. When necessary she has tons of mobility, 3. Shes the reason people live through dungeons, and that makes me feel content
    Quote Originally Posted by Iliyra View Post
    And yet here we are.

- 4 different talent specs
    - instant flight form
    - instant flight form
    - instant flight form

and *most important*

- instant flight form
    Last edited by Waylander; 2011-02-11 at 03:56 PM.

I'm a tiger.
    I'm a Troll.
    I'm a bat.
    I'm not a "Cenarian" Druid, I'm a Loa Druid. My teachers are older, wiser and way more cool.
    I don't need mounts.
    I'm a Rogue/Warrior/Tank/Healer.
    It's not infectious, but it is technopathological.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well. Feral DPS is too easy now (lolshredspam), so I guess my favourite would have to be 350% speed Flight Form combined with Cultivation. I can usually steal any herb from any player, even if they get to it a split second before me. :3

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    my druid is currently lvl 73 will full heirloom so healing is an absolute joke ... i love it because i can do crosswords while i do dungeons

Deleted
    mine isnt 85 yet, but really like ihm, Worgen Feral dps, dunno if ill twink him out at 70 to look badassery, or lvl to 85, either way <3333 him, just for the pure fun in dps'ing

10+ Year Old Account
    I love my druid because she's mine.

1. Going to Uldum
    2. Flight Form
    3. Cultivation
    4. Sniping whiptail from everyone.