Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    The Lightbringer eternalwhitemoon's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I love my druid because what's not to love about a big fuzzy bear?

What about a big fuzzy bear that can still dole out a bleedy death while dodging nasty monsters and going "I'LL SAVE YOU TINY ONE!"?

Bears ftw. Nerf all you want, I'll still love her.

I love my druid because I'm just a respec away from being better at your job than you are.

15+ Year Old Account
    I love my druid alt cause it's different from my main (priest). I also get an excuse to be troll.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Waylander View Post
    - 4 different talent specs
    - instant flight form
    - instant flight form
    - instant flight form

and *most important*

- instant flight form
    so SO true!!

druid+tauren+herbalism=OWN!

Once Feral, always Feral!

stay true!

once u go troll u never reroll cause that bat form is so legit XD

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    1. Flight Form
    2. Versatility
    3. HoT's (Though blizzard wants to bastardize that)

I like cats, so I like druids. And I like getting out of roots... eehm wait

stealing herbs
    multiple/better dance moves (/sniffle i miss my tree dance)
    falling and poof! insta flight form
    and she's a beast

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kATTEKONGEN View Post
    Hi there!

Shred spam will do you no good!
    Since 4.0.6 hit, it is now a DPS loss (or at the very best DPS neutral) to use FB to burn off excess CP before Blood in the Water kicks in, even if Rip, Rake and SR are all miles away from falling off. Because Shred's DPE is now quite high, it's more effective to just sit at 5CP and keep spamming Shred to burn off energy while waiting for Rip or SR to fall off. This basically leaves cats with the option to either continue playing with the pre-4.0.6 priority system, and do sub-optimal DPS with a fun and challenging system, or to ignore FB above the execute phase, and do top DPS while basically ignoring CP count and spamming a single button most of the time. Hopefully, Blizz will realise this and buff FB, or at least make it in some way useful to Cats in PVE again. Maybe a short buff to personal bleed damage after a FB (affected by number of CP used on the Bite, perhaps), talented through Blood in the Water? Something that would update bleeds on the fly, unlike TF. Nothing too severe, but just enough to put the DPE of FB above Shred again.

On the other hand, running out and doing a Feral Charge to Ravage is a DPS gain, and that's interesting.
    Last edited by Mortimer; 2011-02-12 at 12:35 AM. Reason: Spelling.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Once my main was 85 I rolled a Druid worgen (sigh ino) and facerolled every dungeon as healer. Got to 85 no downtime (self heals). It's an awesome class.

because I can be a tank and a rogue not only on the same character, but in the same TALENT TREE! it's bloody amazing!
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

well my friend got me to play WoW and told me about a Balance druid. Was hooked on ever since he told me about a Boomkin which i later learned when i hit lvl 40 was exactly how it sounds. plus INSTANT FLIGHT FORM

because I saw that (check the brunette in the forest)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYK_G...eature=related

Quote Originally Posted by Xosimos View Post
    I love my druid because it's still a Tauren.
    Me too!
    /hifive
    Beta Club

Deleted
    I loved my druid so much that I made a 2nd one

I have all 4 specs now.

I love the playstyle, the lore behind the class. I'm a vegetarian/nature-lover, and adore animals, so that also plays into it I'm sure. I enjoy being able to put out high dps, and just being all-around awesome. And flight form, can't understate how great it is. I mean, who hasn't wanted to turn into a bird?

Oh and I recently race changed from night elf male to worgen. I hate the nelf male model so much it was keeping me from wanting to play him at times; I love him now :P
    Imagine a perfect, cloudless midnight, cold as winter ice and shrouded in shadow. That is Sithis.
    Tarhiel Raniss Garuk Azurra Vaermina Cemetrygates