Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Got my 18th rare today, the Tol'vir caster ring, that was the first rare I had found in almost a month.

I've actually gotten 4 rares today alone, after only getting 6 the past month.

Deleted
    I wish you people would mention what "rares" you're finding. Because the vanity items which do something cool for 15 seconds aren't really that rare.

Whereas if you said you found tyrande's favorite doll, zin'rokh and other 85 epics today then I'd be able to take your post a little more seriously.

15+ Year Old Account
    Well, I was pretty lucky early on getting raptor pet, then 2 solves later raptor mount, then at one point I had something like 3 rares going on at once, BUT since 4.0.6 I went to outlands, got Helm of the first Shaman, then after my frist draenei solve I got last relic of Argus. It was rather lucky but not 10fold. I wish I got my sword though =[
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

WoW Level Scaling Feature