10+ Year Old Account

Unholy PvP disease question

I've been frost all season long and with the new patch have made the attempt at trying unholy; I've found alot of useful posts and learned alot but i've yet to see anything about diseases, does Unholy use them?

15+ Year Old Account
    No unholy (the spec described on the talent window as "A master of death and decay, spreading infection and controlling undead minions") doesn't use diseases. Don't spec unholy blight either, it's a bad pvp talent.
    Last edited by AetherMcLoud; 2011-02-11 at 07:32 PM.
    You know what is better than drinking a beer? Brewing your own beer. And then drinking it. And then... Drinking another beer. And then, punching somebody in the snout! That's what!

Diseases are a thing of the past. Only trolls use them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Do you bother with festering strike when you've not used your outbreak yet or do you CoI / boold strike?

In case it wasn't clear, the 2 posters above u were being painfully sarcastic.

The two posters were being highly sarcastic.
    Yes diseases are good. Take the 3 pts in virulence, spec unholy blight.
    As far as festering strike goes, it is situational always in pvp. If i have COI and diseases on my target, ill festering strike. two death runes coming up is good. ANd festering strike also affects COI as well as your other diseases (increasing their time on target).

rofl? Are you seriously asking if unholy uses diseases or are you trolling? If you spent 1 min reading tooltips you would figure it out pretty quick. And yes all Dks use diseases. If you really are that stupid i feel sorry for you. How did you even get to level 85? Did you buy your account or something?

Its like asking: Does Frost mages use frost spells?

Well well i'm probably just feeding the troll now

@ottovon You always use festering strike. It has completely replaced blood strike in cata.

Quote Originally Posted by 5648945621 View Post
    rofl? Are you seriously asking if unholy uses diseases or are you trolling? If you spent 1 min reading tooltips you would figure it out pretty quick. And yes all Dks use diseases. If you really are that stupid i feel sorry for you. How did you even get to level 85? Did you buy your account or something?

Its like asking: Does Frost mages use frost spells?

Well well i'm probably just feeding the troll now

@ottovon You always use festering strike. It has completely replaced blood strike in cata.
    he's talking about strictly pvp. and now that i think about it, if he is 85, he best be trolling.