Deleted

levitate bug...fixed?

It seems we can no longer use levitate for wallclimbing since the recent patch was implanted...
    It would be great if we confirm it. Thxs
    Last edited by mmoc3d05ee6dd7; 2011-02-11 at 05:12 PM.

It was fixed a long time ago, son. =)

10+ Year Old Account
    Was patched

Unfortunatly.. I missed going to old outlands behind deadmines.. quiet frankly its still there
    Originally Posted by rëtribution
    hey, look at me. I'm needlessly escalatory and waving my newfound retribution paladin prowess around at people as if it means anything. Pay attention to me, i got achievements on the tail end of an expansion, clearly i'm better than you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Athrai View Post
    Was patched

Unfortunatly.. I missed going to old outlands behind deadmines.. quiet frankly its still there
    I've done a lot of out-of-bounds exploration in my day and I have no idea what you are talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by Denzion View Post
    I've done a lot of out-of-bounds exploration in my day and I have no idea what you are talking about.
    A really early version of Outland (alpha?) is actually placed way above the cieling in the deadmines instance.

It's actually really interesting. It's much more like the Warcraft Outland with floating mushroom rocks and stuff. Tons of videos on youtube I'm sure if you are more interested.

Quote Originally Posted by Denzion View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fiL64JbQOHE

And yeah, levitate bug was fun, but it became obsolete with implementing of flying mounts in azeroth.

Aaah i miss the 'ol exploiting days.