Feral kitty macros

Hey guys ,i've been feral kitty for a long time but i've never have any problem to make me use macros coz my dps seems good.But since this popped to my head (?!) i would like to ask u if u are using any macro ,and if so which one?
    Oh and btw are u goin to use FB glyph?

Deleted
    You don't really need many for pve, these are the only 2 i really use in pve unless you include on use trinket macros which i have linked with both berserk and tiger's fury.

/castsequence [stance:3] reset=10 Feral Charge(Cat Form), Ravage!
    /cast [stance:1] Feral charge(Bear Form)

Pretty simple, in cat form the first time you hit the macro you'll use feral charge, second time you'll use your free ravage, if you don't use your free ravge then the next time you hit it'll be feral charge again. The same macro also uses feral charge if you're in bear form.

#showtooltip
    /cast Survival Instincts
    /cast Barkskin

My Oh crap button, pretty obvious situational use.

I have a lot of other macros, but most are just space savers like /cast [nostealth] Rake; [stealth] Pounce or things that are of more pvp use like powershift (or should i say used to?). Bears have more fun with macro's since you want to put maul on everything XD.

simple asked what ppl are using somethings that would be usefull not a list of 10.000 useless macros ,ty

---------- Post added 2011-02-11 at 07:27 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Alan View Post
    You don't really need many for pve, these are the only 2 i really use in pve unless you include on use trinket macros which i have linked with both berserk and tiger's fury.

/castsequence [stance:3] reset=10 Feral Charge(Cat Form), Ravage!
    /cast [stance:1] Feral charge(Bear Form)

Pretty simple, in cat form the first time you hit the macro you'll use feral charge, second time you'll use your free ravage, if you don't use your free ravge then the next time you hit it'll be feral charge again. The same macro also uses feral charge if you're in bear form.
    Mate tnx for ur help but i think its not very good one to use since its better to use TF'ed ravage ,just my opinion

Deleted
    It still works. Feral charge, mangle, shred, TF, rake then press your feral charge button and it will still cast ravage as long as you do it before 10 seconds are up.

ooh now i got what it does ,my mistake ,tnx mate

(pounce if stealthed, mangle if not)
    #showtooltip
    /cast [stealth] Pounce(Cat Form)
    /cast [nostealth] Mangle(Cat Form)
    /startattack

(ravage if stealthed, shred if not)
    #showtooltip
    /cast [nostealth] Shred(Cat Form)
    /cast [stealth] Ravage(Cat Form)
    /startattack

(bear charge in bear form, cat charge in cat form, fishing if no form =] )
    #showtooltip
    /castsequence [stance:1]Feral Charge(Bear Form);[stance:3]reset=10 Feral Charge(Cat Form),Ravage!
    /cast [nostance]Fishing(Illustrious Grand Master)

(skull bash bear in bear-form, skull bash cat in cat-form, soothe if no form/moonkin/tree. Will enrage if bear-form then cancel enrage to get a rage boost to ensure interrupt works).
    #showtooltip
    /cast [stance:1]Enrage(Bear Form)
    /cast [stance:1]Skull Bash(Bear Form);[stance:3]Skull Bash(Cat Form);[nostance]Soothe;[stance:6]Soothe
    /cancelaura [stance:1]Enrage

(stampeding roar bear in bear-form, stampeding roar cat if cat-form, shapeshift tree-form if no stance)
    #showtooltip
    /cast [stance:1]Stampeding Roar(Bear Form);[stance:3]Stampeding Roar(Cat Form)
    /cast [nostance] !Tree of Life(Shapeshift)

(cancels flight-form, casts shadowmeld if in combat any form, if not in combat cat form will cast prowl. If spammed while in cat form in combat, will shadowmeld and cast pounce from shadowmeld if a target is in range for it)
    /cancelform [stance:5]
    /cast [stance:3, nocombat] !Prowl;[stance3, combat] !Shadowmeld(Racial); [nostance:3] !Shadowmeld(Racial)
    /cast [stance:3]Pounce(Cat Form)

(power shift cat form button, not as necessary since root change /sigh)
    /cast !Cat Form(Shapeshift)

(Takes you out of flight-form and does survey, doubles as a generic cancelform macro =])
    /cancelform
    /cast Survey

Don't need many for cat.
    Last edited by camy011; 2011-02-11 at 10:47 PM. Reason: added descriptions