STEALTH nerf to starfall

Looks like they reverted it back to dropping at the same rate prior to 4.0.6. They dont seem to be dropping faster anymore. Anyone else notice this

It wasn't stealth, it was noted.

Stealth nerf? How so when there's a post about it on the front page...

LOL it seems people can't read. The front page NOTES that the duration is no longer more then 20 you retards. I am talking about the rate the stars fall. L2read

Starfall has 20 stars. The fix was actually a bug dropping 20+ stars during its activation, this = bug and not intended.

LOL I can't believe people can't read. This forum amazes me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gansta69 View Post
    Did you honestly expect anything more though?

10+ Year Old Account
    I think the way it was "stealth nerfed" was that it wasn't intended to drop all 20 stars on one target and they changed it back so one target will only be hit 10 times. It is still possible that the stars will fall faster, just not on the same target. I'm thinking they realized that 20 stars on one target was a little much.

LOL it seems people can't read. The front page NOTES that the duration is no longer more then 20 you retards. I am talking about the rate the stars fall. L2read
    This is what it says "Starfall no longer exceeds 20 stars within its duration."
    Duration is the measure of time, and NOT what the hot-fix notes indicate has changed. What changed is the NUMBER of stars that fall within the same duration. Number per time = rate.
    It's not a nerf, it's a bug fix. It's not a duration reduction, it's an amount reduction. It's not that other people can't read, it's you.

Deleted
    Think you've made a mistake here, after the patch the bug made starfall drop 20+ stars in it's duration...which meant they fell faster. By fixing this bug it will now only drop the maximum of 20 stars, it will be dropping them at a faster rate than pre-patch but will seem slower due to it no longer dropping 20+ in it's short duration.

Deleted
    Read this:

Starfall
    35% of base mana
    1.5 min cooldown
    You summon a flurry of stars from the sky on all targets within 40 yards of the caster, each dealing 369 to 427 Arcane damage. Maximum 20 stars. Lasts 10 sec.

Shapeshifting into an animal form or mounting cancels the effect. Any effect which causes you to lose control of your character will suppress the starfall effect.
    That means a constant maximum rate of 2 stars a second.

Obviously, if more stars than that were falling in the same duration of 10s it would *appear* as if the rate of star fall was higher.

So, either you are not expressing yourself and your question/observation accurately or it is you who misunderstands something very simple.
    Last edited by mmoc83df313720; 2011-02-11 at 07:07 PM.

I find the irony in your statement so so fun. Id suggest reading more carefuly next time before you decide to post like a retard .
    Pretend this is a amazing sig with my character holding an legendary.

Quote Originally Posted by Dominian View Post
    Starfall has 20 stars. The fix was actually a bug dropping 20+ stars during its activation, this = bug and not intended.
    Unfortunately, the new Starfall can drop anywhere from 0 to 20 now. Yes, sometimes it drops 0, or 1, or 7, or 9, on big AoE pulls. I have YET to see it drop 20 in one cast. Broken? You betcha.