Page 1 of 3
LastLast

For all those WoW vs RIFT people

WoW people: Please realize how much irony and stupidity you display when you claim that RIFT is a wow clone. Have you ever heard of Everquest (once claimed to be an EQ clone)? The EXACT same claims were made when WoW came out and EQ was the leader of the market. Also, realize that Everquest didn't die, so WoW was never a "killer", nor will RIFT "kill" wow. Please get over yourself and your addiction to a video game.

RIFT is a quality game, and you can't make a claim about anything in RIFT until you have played it for a few hours. If you don't like it, that's fine.

Same goes for RIFT people. If you don't like WoW and are tired of doing the same thing...why are you still playing it? Don't bash WoW, it's a sweet game!

If I didn't have friends playing WoW I'd probably play RIFT (if I could only play one) but that's just my opinion. I still think WoW is a great game and think Blizzard puts out a good product. I find it strange how everyone takes an opinion so serious. Why do you take an opposing opinion so personal? If you get that offended about a video game, stop playing it and get in touch with life which is much better than any game. Stop acting like children trying to defend their favorite ice cream flavor on the playground.

Both games are great. Enough said.

end of rant

10+ Year Old Account
    Played Rift for 2 or 3 days .... I found it awful ... i am still playing WoW and i won't hate my friends for playing RIFT at all ... All video games end ... Even World of Warcraft .... But then blizzard goes on rampage and releases "Titan"

Stolen ... from elyssia .... mad elyssia?

So many MMORPG that only exist to please bored wow players. eventually most ppl will go back to wow anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    i said 5 mins til mods shut this down

I have heard of Everquest but I don't think it was ever claimed to be an EQ clone. I mean. How can you be a clone of yourself? Oh my god, what if we were the clones? We can trust no one!

Also, they likely plan to harvest your organs while you sleep in a hotel room with that "nice girl" that's really a hooker and meth addict.
    "Everyone generalizes from one example, I know I do" Steven Brust

10+ Year Old Account
    Rift is ghey, only thing that will replace WoW is jumpgate evo, nuff said folks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFailadin View Post
    Rift is ghey, only thing that will replace WoW is jumpgate evo, nuff said folks.
    Any reason why rift is ghey?

Quote Originally Posted by TheFailadin View Post
    Someone didnt get a beta keyyyy
    I Just Herped All Over My Derp !

The reason why people hate is because you're coming on to a WoW FANSITE to talk about it. Yes I know, it's mmo-champion so that means all mmo's right? No, this is a World of Warcraft website. Keep it to the dedicated threads. If you go on an apple computer forum and talk about windows 7, people are going to flame you and hate you. Even though both are great and people are entitled to their opinions and choices, apple fan website is not the place to talk about windows 7. Just like mmo-champion is not the place to talk about Rift, d tother than the few threads already dedicated to the subject in the appropriate section. This is not rocket science.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Serpenth View Post
    The reason why people hate is because you're coming on to a WoW FANSITE to talk about it. Yes I know, it's mmo-champion so that means all mmo's right? No, this is a World of Warcraft website. Keep it to the dedicated threads. If you go on an apple computer forum and talk about windows 7, people are going to flame you and hate you. Even though both are great and people are entitled to their opinions and choices, apple fan website is not the place to talk about windows 7. Just like mmo-champion is not the place to talk about Rift, d tother than the few threads already dedicated to the subject in the appropriate section. This is not rocket science.
    There is an apple computer forums? DAMN where have i been?

Stolen ... from elyssia .... mad elyssia?

Offtopic Forum is to talk about anything off topic. Ive seen people talk about cars to Cheeseburgers....... those have nothing to do with WoW. I BID YOU A GOOD DAY SIR!

10+ Year Old Account
    Hell they are ALL clones of good ol D&D............................don't believe me check out an old Monster manual sometime. Fantasy is just that .It all has a reoccurring theme no matter what game it is. Trust me I'm an old fker.

Quote Originally Posted by Katt View Post
    Hell they are ALL clones of good ol D&D............................don't believe me check out an old Monster manual sometime. Fantasy is just that .It all has a reoccurring theme no matter what game it is. Trust me I'm an old fker.
    Agreed, Will you be my new friend old fker?

Deleted
    Oh look, what a shock....another one of this threads from an account with few posts and all of them realated with Rift.

I said it one, and i'll say it again. It's starting to get pretty obvious now

Quote Originally Posted by Azanure View Post
    Oh look, what a shock....another one of this threads from and account with few posts and all of them realated with Rift.

i joined today to rack up some posts ive been on this site forever now.. come check me out [Benalo-Stormreaver] but i will be posting on most of these rift threads because the game is EPIC..

Quote Originally Posted by Azanure View Post
    Oh look, what a shock....another one of this threads from an account with few posts and all of them realated with Rift.

seriously

SIG VVVVVVVVVVV
    If you have happened upon the "Off-Topic" thread because it was on the front page, you can opt not to see "Off-Topic" threads by clicking the box labeled "Show Off-Topics"

Quote Originally Posted by Hurpin-Meh-Durp View Post
    Offtopic Forum is to talk about anything off topic. Ive seen people talk about cars to Cheeseburgers....... those have nothing to do with WoW. I BID YOU A GOOD DAY SIR!
    He asked why there are RIFT vs WoW people. And I answered him. If this was an actual constructive post about the game I would not have made the post because it has no place. You seem to be new to these forums, might want to learn how to use them before BIDDING ME A GOOD DAY!

He asked why there are RIFT vs WoW people. And I answered him. If this was an actual constructive post about the game I would not have made the post because it has no place. You seem to be new to these forums, might want to learn how to use them before BIDDING ME A GOOD DAY!
    I SAID GOOD DAY!!...... Srsly tho i just made my account does not mean i am new ive been reading for a long time now.. and i know how to use the forums and you are just another person who did not get a beta key.. nuff said screen shot /afk