Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Yes it does (for me at least). Although the difference is pretty small. (wowhed-link with stat scale factors for me: http://www.wowhead.com/?items&filter...1.1734:4.7293;)

But even it it was a toss-up, I´d still rpefer hit over mastery since it lets your dps vary less.

Quote Originally Posted by Racetrack View Post
    Does the RB nerf now make hit (>8%) a better stat than mastery?
    I'm fairly sure mastery is still technically ahead of Hit, but by a slim margin. I'd say stack mastery over hit, and if in a raid situation you're having rage issues, you can probably give yourself some hit and not be effected too hard by dps. No math done here, I haven't done my own testing between the two stats yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Xatrian View Post
    Hahahaha.

Oh my god, you're serious aren't you? Ret is quite possibly the lowest melee DPS right now, their "buffs" brought their average DPS up 1000, to the point where they can finally be just slightly better than BM.

Oh man, you are funny.
    ret is now the strongest melee dps now that unholy DKs got nerfed. please stop trolling

Quote Originally Posted by Aurora View Post
    It was a joke, hence the face. honestly, I'll just refrain from sarcasm then. -.-
    Well we're on the Internet and I don't know you so it's kinda hard to tell sometimes.
    Warrax, Fury Warrior
    Silika, BM Hunter

Zomg haha, I was out of town for the weekend with the gf. I just realized that that thread I posted on the wow us boards got a 2 paragraph blue response o.O.

So based off the patch notes everything is right where they want it to be but smf which is a bit high maybe. Honestly, almost all of that makes sense to me. Since they basically concluded at the end that they are still expecting us to scale better with gear than most people, which I would also have to agree with I would think. I know I've got to be leaving at least 2-3k dps on the table just because of how low my hit% is ever since my re-forging in 4.0.6

10+ Year Old Account
    Yep Kill, its always well worth making threads like that. If enough people make a big enough scene over a change with reasonable points blizzard generally respond.

As for dps, I've given the changes a few raids and results have been fairly mixed. Some numbers I'd be happyish with like 22.2k on Argaloth, 17.5k across an 8 minute cho'gall fight with an awful lot of movement involved are fine (managing to keep flurry uptime higher than 75% both times) though some others are lower than pre-patch, I guess there's a larger degree of RNG in our game now with mastery more involved and hit less.

The recklessness change is a bit concerning since 20% extra damage for 12 seconds is a problem when on some bosses like council and cho'gall the best time to use this is during the last phase with a lot of extra damage.

Overall meh, we're still competitive though I'm not best pleased about working my ass off and having MM hunters especially doing nothing to beat me by some distance.