Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Day 1) Play SC2
    Day 2) Play TF2
    Day 3) Play MNC
    Day 4) Play Magicka
    Day 5) Play all the indie games I've bought but not played
    Day 6) Probably dedicated to sorting out some RL shit
    Day 7) Repeat day 1-3

this is real....mine history!...the number of days is exactly the number of days after my computer died
    one day on june.. my computer got problems and never came back...the only computer working at my house now dont have enough graphics to play

1)QQ
    2)start to find my computer problem
    3)oh no! motherboard problem...
    4)got an email from a guidie, "we need a healer on our 1st try on Ruby Sanctum!..will you come in?"
    5)hitting my head on a desk
    6)watch some mmo champion..and news from cataclysm, hoping that i will be back when cataclysm gets released
    studying
    december 7th: T_T
    studying
    225)playing on a fun server instant 80 on a friends house...1st time i heard about -fun-instant-80-servers-
    226)saving some money for a super computer
    227)watch mmo champion's forums..still studying

harder days were the first 10 days...and another 5 days after the cata release, today is something normal..not QQ'ing...lol...
    funny fact...my guild got dissolved because they didnt found good healers for guid raids O_o!!..that was a month after my computer died..got an email from two guidies

Go outside. Mow my lawn for the hell of it.

Day 1) Live my life, go outside, talk to human beings.
    Day 2) Live my life, go outside, talk to human beings.
    Day 3) Live my life, go outside, talk to human beings.
    Day 4) Live my life, go outside, talk to human beings.
    Day 5) Live my life, go outside, talk to human beings.
    Day 6) Live my life, go outside, talk to human beings.
    Day 7) Oh servers are back up..... thats cool. Live my life some more, maybe play WoW a little.. probably not.

Day 1: Minecraft
    Day 2: Crysis
    Day 3: Minecraft
    Day 4: Flash games on Newgrounds/Kongregate
    Day 5: Minecraft
    Day 6: Torrent something I've wanted to play
    Day 7: Minecraft - hey, I finally finished the first floor of my castle! But WoW servers are back up now, this will never be finished.
    Enforce proper spelling and grammar!

10+ Year Old Account
    1) Keep trying to log in until i get tired of looking at the empy server list and typing in Authenticator codes, give up and go on the official site and read forums
    2) Wake up, try to log in 5 times, play minecraft for an hour, try to log in 5 more times, play black ops, and do badly, because every 10 seconds i look longingly at the WoW icon on my desktop
    3) wake up, go on MMO-Champion, read blue posts, go on youtube and check out some vids, try to log in for a while, get really pissed then go to sleep despite the fact that its 2pm
    4) Build the WoW Logo in minecraft. Play Leauge of Legends and spam " WoW is Legit this is Shi*" In the chat every 5 seconds ** Note: I love LoL, for this purpose i hate it **
    5)Grabbing several sheets of paper, i begin to make spreadsheets on plans for transmutes, crafting, and dailies, later on i will make a flowchart of my alts levelling scheduale
    6) Run around the house with a murloc plushy screaming " WHYYYYY and MURGLGLRGLRLGLRGL "
    7) go into curse client and update every single addon, find about 5 new ones, run around the house naked, blow up the logo in minecraft, then go to bed at like 12PM so the next day comes faster

days 1-7, minecraft(aka crack),starcraft2, diablo, torchlight, demon's souls, starcraft world editor.

Tuesday.) Beat Civ V on Deity mode a few times.
    Wednesday.) Work, then finally beat that copy of New Vegas I bought a month ago.
    Thursday.) Work, then finally beat Mass Effect so I can start Mass Effect 2. (Also drool when thinking about Dragon Age 2)
    Friday.) Start Mass Effect 2, then Work.
    Saturday.) Continue Mass Effect 2, then Work
    Sunday.) Beat Mass Effect 2.
    Monday.) Stay in bed the entire day, sleep as much as I can and play Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together on PSP when I can't.
    Tuesday.) Go Catatonic (Cataclysmic?) on wow.