Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bommer View Post
    Gee people, stop crying. Blizzard is going to do whatever they want to, and you're going to learn how to live with it.

All the crying/QQ'ing/whining, etc, isn't going to accomplish anything, so, just shut up, go play the game, and have fun !
    These types of posts are never constructive. Its obvious to everyone that Blizzard will end up doing what they feel is right, BUT if enough people QQ about something, it will be changed. So no, Blizzard wont do whatever they want because if they do most of the times (like adding your first and last name on your forums posts), then they will lose customers.

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    However QQ on this forum isn't something blizzy listens to :-)

Very true, I'm pretty sure Blizzard never even sees anything said here.
    Desktop ------------------------------- Laptop- Asus ROG Zephyrus G14
    AMD Ryzen 5 5600X CPU ---------------AMD Ryzen 9 6900HS with Radeon 680M graphics
    AMD RX 6600XT GPU -------------------AMD Radeon RX 6800S discrete graphics
    16 GB DDR4-3200 RAM ----------------16 GB DDR5-4800 RAM
    1 TB WD Black SN770 NVMe SSD ------1 TB WD Black SN850 NVMe SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Romobama View Post
    well, I stand corrected, but still... I ain't goin' back to gay-vival >.< and to be honest, I haven't done more than 13k dps on my hunter in MM spec... idk where everyone else is seeing this magical 30k dps.

Don't use "gay" like that, final warning. - chelate

you must be bad because i can do 20k dps on my MM hunter moving around in raids atm half epics.

=Lilyana]One of our hunters suspects that after the buff, BM will top meters. I'm inclined to agree with him...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullhurley View Post
    I agree with this
    I personally love BM and have not been impressed with the 4.0.6 changes as far as DPS goes. . . I have been playing my SV OS more and more during raids because the damage is still much higher than my BM damage.

What makes you guys think after a buff to AotH BM will be the higher of the three specs?

Gamer Girl since Vanilla- Pet and Mount Collector!!!
    Armory
    DeviantART

Quote Originally Posted by Kiera View Post
    I personally love BM and have not been impressed with the 4.0.6 changes as far as DPS goes. . . I have been playing my SV OS more and more during raids because the damage is still much higher than my BM damage.

What makes you guys think after a buff to AotH BM will be the higher of the three specs?
    If they bother to buff it at all. AotH is a pretty ridiculous thing just giving us a straight AP bonus. It should be something more useful. Same with Hunter's Mark if you ask me. Like I think AotH should be a % damage increasing ability and Hunter's Mark should be something like giving the 4% physical damage debuff or something. As far as BM I hope it doesn't get buffed to being the top spec with the way that KC is working right now.

make a new aspect!! hawk+fox !! , and nerf aimed to the ground we dont need it

Quote Originally Posted by Malvision View Post
    Me earlier using standard MM rotation
    OMG not another gimmick fight lol. Really... you link a HoO SS of the burn stage of this boss? First thats actually pretty low for that phase lol, 2nd ss like that make devs think we are way OP because you are linking damage from a massive gimmick fight in which you had Time Warp, and your cds saved for.

Back on subject sorry. That kinda crap just annoys me. Both specs currently have a role, but MM is not being played how it should. Plain and simple. One could make the arguement that ArP back in wotlk was not how they intended MM to be played, but as you saw they did fix that near the end. Us stacking ArP back then as MM over agil is just as bad as hard casting AS. It wasnt intended, but it netted some insane dps just as this does. That doesnt make it right.

I actually have nothing against MM, I played MM after the BM overnerff in early WotLK. I never loved the play style, but it was top dps. I even played it a few weeks into cata before specing into Surv. Found out I loved the play style of Surv, and have stuck with it. I still have my MM spec and I alternate b/t the 2. I think the hard cast play style is just bad. It will and should be brought down to where Chim is back to being used on CD since Chim is the MM sig shot, not Aimed.

This being said all hunter dps is a bit like mexican food lol. Its all the same ingredients (shots)... just a different order depending on which place (patch) you go to!

Thats kinda quote worthy... I like it
    Last edited by NappyPalm; 2011-02-17 at 05:57 PM.

Does Blizzard have any preexisting tech to modify the cast time of a skill based on whether you are or aren't in combat?
    Dual Wielding: Equipping one weapon in each hand. Utilized by enhancement shamans, warriors, rogues, DK's, hunters.
    Duel Wielding: Equipping a rabid feral gnome in each hand and watching them inevitably tear each other into little gnome bits. Utilized by bored tauren warriors and also frequently by forum posters who can't spell "Dual Wielding."

Haven't played a hunter in a while, but would decreasing dmg and decreasing cast time solve the problem, or going back to the old WOTLK setup with instant cd based?

Can't wait to get this change asap, so tired of hardcasting aimed shot...

Quote Originally Posted by Asciiguy View Post
    If they bother to buff it at all. AotH is a pretty ridiculous thing just giving us a straight AP bonus. It should be something more useful. Same with Hunter's Mark if you ask me. Like I think AotH should be a % damage increasing ability and Hunter's Mark should be something like giving the 4% physical damage debuff or something. As far as BM I hope it doesn't get buffed to being the top spec with the way that KC is working right now.
    I like those suggestions. I find the KC mechanic really frustrating right now, as well. They need to either remove the range requirement in PvE or greatly increase it's range.

Gamer Girl since Vanilla- Pet and Mount Collector!!!
    Armory
    DeviantART

I like those suggestions. I find the KC mechanic really frustrating right now, as well. They need to either remove the range requirement in PvE or greatly increase it's range.

Kill Command needs to steal some code from feral druids' Skull Bash:

1. If within 13 yards of target, charge the target.
    2. If within 13 yards of target, affect target (in this case, inflict damage).

Hell, makes more sense for KC to have that gap-closing code than Skull Bash.

Edit: If for some reason a 13-yard pet charge on a 6-second cooldown might cause whining -- I mean issues -- in PvP or something, the charge effect could be tacked onto the Killing Streak talent to make it BM-only.
    Last edited by Koumaru; 2011-02-17 at 09:19 PM.
    Dual Wielding: Equipping one weapon in each hand. Utilized by enhancement shamans, warriors, rogues, DK's, hunters.
    Duel Wielding: Equipping a rabid feral gnome in each hand and watching them inevitably tear each other into little gnome bits. Utilized by bored tauren warriors and also frequently by forum posters who can't spell "Dual Wielding."

At this time BM should be outdoing SV on single targets. Overall, probably not as SV still will be ahead by quite a bit in aoe.
    Desktop ------------------------------- Laptop- Asus ROG Zephyrus G14
    AMD Ryzen 5 5600X CPU ---------------AMD Ryzen 9 6900HS with Radeon 680M graphics
    AMD RX 6600XT GPU -------------------AMD Radeon RX 6800S discrete graphics
    16 GB DDR4-3200 RAM ----------------16 GB DDR5-4800 RAM
    1 TB WD Black SN770 NVMe SSD ------1 TB WD Black SN850 NVMe SSD

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    Dislike the concept of an "aoe spec" since you really do need to do strong single target to kill a boss much more than you need an "aoe spec" since everyone's contributory AOE is more than enough for any encounter in the entire game.

Yes even kael'thas pre nerf.