Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
... LastLast
  1. #21
    Mechagnome
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Dallas, Texas
    Posts
    733
    It's still annoying. Why do they even bother with the PTR...
    Never play leapfrog with a unicorn.

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Fedexkilla View Post
    Lol your one PvP nerf from PvE circumstances compared to the numerous PvE nerfs coming from PvP garbage...it's...it's...it's delicious.
    I agree. Lets flash back to Wotlk, do you remember how many times prot warriors got nerfed because of pvp, pve prot warriors suffered horrible for it.

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Valizix View Post
    Except pve has been getting nerfed since forever due to pvp....reverse racism much???
    Except it hits harder on pvp then pve...
    And trust me, pve is far more important in blizzards eyes then pvp is

    Just look at the change they made for release on T2 weapons, rofl

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebbikenezer View Post
    It is not a 10% overall damage nerf, it is 10% off of the 25% passive damage bonus, which is not our overall damage output.
    25% -> 15% = 10% reduction in damage. The tooltip reads "Spell damage", so it is a 10% reduction in spell damage, which is 100% of our damage.

    Also, lol @ censoring yourself and calling people "baddie".

    Quote Originally Posted by Pontificate View Post
    It's still annoying. Why do they even bother with the PTR...
    IKR? Spriest was buffed on PTR for at least a month, did they get 0 spriests on ptr or something?
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm
    Words that lots of people don't seem to know the definition of:
    "Troll", "Rehash", "Casual", "Dead", "Dying", "Exploit".

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Stefy View Post
    Give me a break, dispelling costs basically nothing these days and healers never oom.
    Oh my god.

    Oh my god.

    lol.

    You're silly.

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by setheral View Post
    Oh my god.

    Oh my god.

    lol.

    You're silly.
    No, you just haven't done any high rated arena lately.

  7. #27
    Hmmmm, well last I checked, and it was really easy quick math check: 10% off of 25% passive bonus equaled out to 8% off our overall damage, NOT 10%.

    But okay there spunky you keep on keepin' on, don't forget your lunch on the way to the corner for the short bus.

    Maybe you can help some of the others L2 math if you gradumuhtayte.

    OT: It was a needed nerf, they could have implemented it much easier without just an overall hammer. I also agree it should have been more noticeable on the PTR, especially when SP's were hitting people with MB for 75k+.
    Quote Originally Posted by Komie View Post
    They still say Cata needs a lot of work, and this expansion (edit for reference: MoP) is in the final stages.
    Quoted for... truth? on 11/30/2011.

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Hakto View Post
    ohhh the irony
    this a million times. how many changes were made to pve because people in pvp cried about something. your tears make me so happy

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Balo View Post
    this a million times. how many changes were made to pve because people in pvp cried about something. your tears make me so happy
    It really affects you in PvE as well. GL getting a raidspot without a lock in it

  10. #30
    mainly agrre with what this person has said even if i dont agree with the way it has been put but we all flame every now and then so it can be forgiven.

    all i have seen over the past week is locks and mages saying nerf sps nerf sps on here or asking for buffs so they can be back ontop.1 week after the patch look at whats happened we getted nerfed.

    best hing i can suggest is (and this is especially to the mages) have the top spot on dps but please dont then start bragging about it considering u dont get any nerfs whatsoever and is the easiest class to play in arena and a raid enviroment.

  11. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebbikenezer View Post
    Hmmmm, well last I checked, and it was really easy quick math check: 10% off of 25% passive bonus equaled out to 8% off our overall damage, NOT 10%.

    But okay there spunky you keep on keepin' on, don't forget your lunch on the way to the corner for the short bus.

    Maybe you can help some of the others L2 math if you gradumuhtayte.
    Where does this read "Reduced by 10%"? Please, show me:

    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Shadow Power (Shadow priest passive) is being changed from 25% to 15% of Shadow damage.
    Nice fail there, being completely wrong and raging at the same time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm
    Words that lots of people don't seem to know the definition of:
    "Troll", "Rehash", "Casual", "Dead", "Dying", "Exploit".

  12. #32
    For one..Mmo-champ =/= blizzard

    Go post on wow forums where people care...or will troll you, either one sounds good to me.
    My sig was stolen, if you find it please contact me. Thanks.

  13. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebbikenezer View Post
    Hmmmm, well last I checked, and it was really easy quick math check: 10% off of 25% passive bonus equaled out to 8% off our overall damage, NOT 10%.

    But okay there spunky you keep on keepin' on, don't forget your lunch on the way to the corner for the short bus.

    Maybe you can help some of the others L2 math if you gradumuhtayte.

    OT: It was a needed nerf, they could have implemented it much easier without just an overall hammer. I also agree it should have been more noticeable on the PTR, especially when SP's were hitting people with MB for 75k+.
    totally agree with thsi aswell i myself crit soemone for 82k with mb and instantly said to my guildies that it needed nerfing.that being said nerf mb not our passive talent to me that would have sorted the problem and honestly if sps thought about it makes perfect sense to do that.

  14. #34
    Due to PvP nothings even, quit QQing about it. (Shaman, weakest healer in PvE, somehow strongest in PvP) <--- insanity

  15. #35
    100*1.25 = 125
    100*1.15 = 115

    Annnnd....

    Wait for it....

    Wait...



    L2 math.

    115/125 = .92 or 92%, an 8% reduction.

    But like I already said: Okay. I guess you're math out-logics world math. <====C-alltehragingididthar? /madragingpissed

    Lol.

    (Shadow Priest passive) <====wutisthishere? cuditbe our passive ability from shadow spec? hmmmmmm, I wunderp.....

    Sort of like a passive ability you get from some talents, such as Improved SW: P? Hmmmm.

    I GUESS some people's math would even suggest it COULD be a possible 40% nerf since it IS 10% off of 25%, or 2/5, meaning 40%. Probably mostly depends on how you look at a "passive" ability gained from specs.


    So it's either 8%, 10% or 40% nerf depending on whether or not you:

    A.) Went to School.
    B.)Took math
    C.)Passed Math.
    D.) Went to public School.
    E.)Have a brain.

    So I guess our Shadow damage does nothing at all if we don't have this passive ability. That is so odd, because I could have sworn I saw my DoTs ticking as Holy once, not zeros either. I shall have to reflect on this new age math.
    Quote Originally Posted by Komie View Post
    They still say Cata needs a lot of work, and this expansion (edit for reference: MoP) is in the final stages.
    Quoted for... truth? on 11/30/2011.

  16. #36
    Warchief
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Under your bridge, stomping your trollz!
    Posts
    2,001
    Quote Originally Posted by Stefy View Post
    It is completely impossible to keep the empowered shadow buff active in arena. A lot of times you will never even get a mind blast off. You are directly nerfing our PvP damage while being preasured (what idiot wouldn't attack a shadow priest in the first place, rofl). Seeing as MB is very hard to get off with all the interrupts going around, making our mastery COMPLETELY USELESS in PvP. We have one of the most gimped and retarded mastery in the entire game. And then you are nerfing our shadow damage by 10%, the MB/mastery buff is not enough to compensate for this.

    Thanks for making the spec even more shit. You also seem to love the idea of a dispel protection having a DR, which is UTTERLY RETARDED. It completely neglects the point of having a freaking dispel protection in the first place. Why the hell have a dispel protection that benefits the one dispelling? You are so stupid Blizzard, it's just unbelievable.

    Nerfing our damage because of DI is just rofl. You are balancing a spec because of this ridiculous buff that should be just be removed. GG bliz.
    WAIT, WAIT, WAIT, WAIT, WAIT, WAIT, WAIT, WAIT, WAIT, WAIT, WAIT, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait..................

    Is a PvP player whining about a nerf adversely affecting PvP due to its PvE implications?

    I never thought I would see this day, and I am happier about it than I thought I would be.

  17. #37
    Stood in the Fire rogoth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    in the land of killer unicrons
    Posts
    390
    lol ur complaining about something minsecule, try playing an arcane mage or fire mage in arena or raiding with, fire has 0 defence in arena and is the only raid viable raid spec atm, arcane can be useful in low lvl arena but it can't be used at mid - high lvl, as for a raid spec ur trolling when u complain about SP mastery right, arcane mastery is the most broken in game currently as they still expect mages to use teh same tools from a previous expansion for mana management, and as for frost well we all know what happened to that now don't we, all in all mages are in teh sorriest state of any class atm in both PvE and PvP, it also makes me very happy to see a pvp "side effect" come from a pve basis, instead of the other way round, i suggest u L2P then come back when u have.

  18. #38
    Warchief tommypilgrim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Parts Unknown
    Posts
    2,211
    Quote Originally Posted by Vook View Post
    25% -> 15% = 10% reduction in damage. The tooltip reads "Spell damage", so it is a 10% reduction in spell damage, which is 100% of our damage.
    You do 100 damge.
    Before you got 25% more damage, so you'd do 125 total damage.
    Now you get 15% more damage, so you'd do 115 total damage.
    You lose 10 damage, however you have not lost 10% of your TOTAL damage, otherwise you'd have lost 12.5 damage.
    Thanks for playing.

  19. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by Vook View Post
    Where does this read "Reduced by 10%"? Please, show me:

    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Shadow Power (Shadow priest passive) is being changed from 25% to 15% of Shadow damage.
    Nice fail there, being completely wrong and raging at the same time.
    The text from the talent window currently reads, "Spell damage increased by 25%." That means our spells currently do 125% of their normal damage. The nerf is going to change the text to, "Spell damage increased by 15%." This means our spells will do 115% of their normal damage.

    115%/125% = 92%, which means we will be doing 92% as much damage as we currently are doing. That is 8% less than we are currently doing, ergo, this is an 8% nerf to our damage.

    If you're going to go off on people for being wrong about math in every other thread, please double check your own.

  20. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by Stefy View Post
    It is completely impossible to keep the empowered shadow buff active in arena. A lot of times you will never even get a mind blast off. You are directly nerfing our PvP damage while being preasured (what idiot wouldn't attack a shadow priest in the first place, rofl). Seeing as MB is very hard to get off with all the interrupts going around, making our mastery COMPLETELY USELESS in PvP. We have one of the most gimped and retarded mastery in the entire game. And then you are nerfing our shadow damage by 10%, the MB/mastery buff is not enough to compensate for this.

    Thanks for making the spec even more shit. You also seem to love the idea of a dispel protection having a DR, which is UTTERLY RETARDED. It completely neglects the point of having a freaking dispel protection in the first place. Why the hell have a dispel protection that benefits the one dispelling? You are so stupid Blizzard, it's just unbelievable.

    Nerfing our damage because of DI is just rofl. You are balancing a spec because of this ridiculous buff that should be just be removed. GG bliz.
    All I do is PvP, and I support this nerf.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •