Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
5
LastLast
  1. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebbikenezer View Post
    *rage post full of insults and flaming- enjoy ban btw*

    25% changed to 15%. 10% reduction in Passive bonus to damage. Keep up the flaming though, I appreciate it :P

    Quote Originally Posted by Twintop View Post

    If you're going to go off on people for being wrong about math in every other thread, please double check your own.
    1 person in 1 thread = "every other thread" ?
    Last edited by Vook; 2011-02-12 at 05:24 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm
    Words that lots of people don't seem to know the definition of:
    "Troll", "Rehash", "Casual", "Dead", "Dying", "Exploit".

  2. #42
    I am Murloc! cubby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    the Quiet Room
    Posts
    5,596
    Quote Originally Posted by Stefy View Post
    It is completely impossible to keep the empowered shadow buff active in arena. A lot of times you will never even get a mind blast off. You are directly nerfing our PvP damage while being preasured (what idiot wouldn't attack a shadow priest in the first place, rofl). Seeing as MB is very hard to get off with all the interrupts going around, making our mastery COMPLETELY USELESS in PvP. We have one of the most gimped and retarded mastery in the entire game. And then you are nerfing our shadow damage by 10%, the MB/mastery buff is not enough to compensate for this.

    Thanks for making the spec even more shit. You also seem to love the idea of a dispel protection having a DR, which is UTTERLY RETARDED. It completely neglects the point of having a freaking dispel protection in the first place. Why the hell have a dispel protection that benefits the one dispelling? You are so stupid Blizzard, it's just unbelievable.

    Nerfing our damage because of DI is just rofl. You are balancing a spec because of this ridiculous buff that should be just be removed. GG bliz.
    You really need to stfu and sit down. I am so tired of seeing great abilities and talents nerfed to the four winds so that pvp qq'ers can be happy. Shut up, sit down, stop talking and be happy blizz nerfs pve every week for you crybabies.
    The less you know, the more you believe.


    Actually, Mr. Lennon, I CAN imagine a world with no hate, religion, war, or violence.
    I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming.

  3. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by Vook View Post
    25% changed to 15%. 10% reduction in Passive bonus to damage. Keep up the flaming though, I appreciate it :P
    Um actually he's right. It is indeed 8% reduction.

    imagine u had 125sp before, and now you only have 115sp.

    that means you lost 10sp..
    10 out of 125 is 8%

  4. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by Vook View Post
    25% -> 15% = 10% reduction in damage. The tooltip reads "Spell damage", so it is a 10% reduction in spell damage, which is 100% of our damage.
    Going back on what you already posted, is it because you figured out the math finally? Also... why would I get banned? I tried pointing out the math, you started with your crap. If anything, you are the one who decided to post non-constructive comments and try to derail the thread based on your failure to do proper math.

    I just simply wanted to point out it is not a 10% nerf to overall.

    You seem to take issue with that, which is fine... some people might take issue with 2+2 = 4. That's okay, I still know it as true.
    Last edited by Ebbikenezer; 2011-02-12 at 05:31 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Komie View Post
    They still say Cata needs a lot of work, and this expansion (edit for reference: MoP) is in the final stages.
    Quoted for... truth? on 11/30/2011.

  5. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    You really need to stfu and sit down. I am so tired of seeing great abilities and talents nerfed to the four winds so that pvp qq'ers can be happy. Shut up, sit down, stop talking and be happy blizz nerfs pve every week for you crybabies.
    Atleast you dont get nerfs to your core abilities like the other way around
    Cy@

  6. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by Vook View Post
    1 person in 1 thread = "every other thread" ?
    You're 0/2 today in threads (0/3 in posts) with math. I should have clarified.



    Back to the topic at hand though: Blizz isn't just making adjustments to us and I'll reserve my overall judgement about the nerf until it's gone live and has been for a while.

  7. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebbikenezer View Post
    Also... why would I get banned?
    Because you're the one being extremely rude and offensive?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ebbikenezer View Post
    But okay there spunky you keep on keepin' on, don't forget your lunch on the way to the corner for the short bus.

    Maybe you can help some of the others L2 math if you gradumuhtayte.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebbikenezer View Post
    L2 math.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebbikenezer View Post
    But like I already said: Okay. I guess you're math out-logics world math. <====C-alltehragingididthar? /madragingpissed

    Lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebbikenezer View Post
    So it's either 8%, 10% or 40% nerf depending on whether or not you:

    A.) Went to School.
    B.)Took math
    C.)Passed Math.
    D.) Went to public School.
    E.)Have a brain.
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm
    Words that lots of people don't seem to know the definition of:
    "Troll", "Rehash", "Casual", "Dead", "Dying", "Exploit".

  8. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by Razorlor View Post
    All I do is PvP, and I support this nerf.
    I bet you do. Shadow is decreasing in numbers in high end arena, soon the number will be zero. Shatterplay is no good anymore and we're forced to play with an affliction lock to stay competitive. So clearly nerfing an already underperforming spec is a good thing.

  9. #49
    Sarcasm is a lost art, I also know that to be true.

    It's mostly only picked up by people who do use their brains and understand difficult concepts... like things such as... oh I don't know... math?

    /sarcasm

    You are sooooo whiny, you really ought to go into off-topic forums and post, I kind of like this one staying on the topic of SPriest nerf and how the PvE people feel as opposed to the PvPers.



    Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeah, last I checked: derailing threads with non-constructive comments was just as viable of an offense for a ban as being "rude" was, which... even mods tend to be *cough*, rude sometimes, must be nice living in your world with no big meanies or swears.
    Quote Originally Posted by Komie View Post
    They still say Cata needs a lot of work, and this expansion (edit for reference: MoP) is in the final stages.
    Quoted for... truth? on 11/30/2011.

  10. #50
    Stefy
    Trolling aside, what exactly was changed so the viability between Spriest/Mage decreased?
    To be honest, Spriest was not that abd earlier in a few different comps, just like most other classes

    Unless you like to compare yourself to Mage/Warlock thats viable with every friggin class there is

  11. #51
    Mechagnome Veiled's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    538
    oh my goodness, this thread is delicious.

    MoP Guides, Raiding and Pre-Raiding BiS Lists, Theorycrafting, Healing/DPS Help & More!

  12. #52
    Quote Originally Posted by Torements View Post
    ummmm, play another game thats built for more PvP? If your going to use the word RETARDED, use it in a self evaluation?
    exactly...this is a pve game with a crappy pvp side show. get used to it and don't try to change it. PVE COMES 1ST!!!!

  13. #53
    Thanks for complaining about PvP side-effects of PvE changes in a PvE-centric MMORPG.

  14. #54
    Quote Originally Posted by Stefy View Post
    I bet you do. Shadow is decreasing in numbers in high end arena, soon the number will be zero. Shatterplay is no good anymore and we're forced to play with an affliction lock to stay competitive. So clearly nerfing an already underperforming spec is a good thing.
    Good, sick of this constant damage bullshit. Melee can't be on someone for more than 3 seconds, god forbid they hit something.

  15. #55
    Quote Originally Posted by Stefy View Post
    I bet you do. Shadow is decreasing in numbers in high end arena, soon the number will be zero. Shatterplay is no good anymore and we're forced to play with an affliction lock to stay competitive. So clearly nerfing an already underperforming spec is a good thing.
    Tbh, quit your bullshit, after 4.0.6 shadowpriests were fucking beasts, they needed a hotfix nerf, they got it, end of story.

    edit: Also, In the case of Shadow and Fury we were also worried about their PvP burst potential
    ohmmiiiigoood pvp nerfs pve damage QQ
    Last edited by Draqn; 2011-02-12 at 06:03 AM.

  16. #56
    Quote Originally Posted by Veiled View Post
    oh my goodness, this thread is delicious.
    Dis pear...so delicious...
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-860 @2.8GHz | Radeon HD 7770 | 8GB DDR3-1333MHz | Corsair CX 430W |

  17. #57
    This game is PvE first and PvP second. It's been like this since the beginning. If you want to play a PvP-only game, go play something else.

  18. #58
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebbikenezer View Post
    Sarcasm is a lost art, I also know that to be true.

    It's mostly only picked up by people who do use their brains and understand difficult concepts... like things such as... oh I don't know... math?

    /sarcasm

    You are sooooo whiny, you really ought to go into off-topic forums and post, I kind of like this one staying on the topic of SPriest nerf and how the PvE people feel as opposed to the PvPers.



    Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeah, last I checked: derailing threads with non-constructive comments was just as viable of an offense for a ban as being "rude" was, which... even mods tend to be *cough*, rude sometimes, must be nice living in your world with no big meanies or swears.
    That's not really sarcasm, that's just being an ass.

    Maybe you will get the hang of it one day. Maybe.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    If [the dps] are on the wrong target, then they are playing badly and should be corrected and / or mocked, depending on how you roll.

  19. #59
    Quote Originally Posted by Stefy View Post
    I have valid points, you have none. Sorted.
    heres a valid point your whining on this forum wont help in anyway repost on blizzards forums so they can see it and respond

    I am the Warrior. Death is my business. Be it yours...or mine.

  20. #60
    1k rating tears nom nom <3 wonder if some of the people who ask questions like this even have the basics in life? PVP be mad at the player you encounter not the encounter you play.

    -Love Noosk.

    ---------- Post added 2011-02-12 at 08:19 AM ----------

    also whos on the front of the LK box ? LK whos on the front of cata box Deathwing - i rest my case. PVE nom nom nom

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •