Need someone to post this to warlock blizzard forums! (about fel armor)

hey guys i Need someone to post this to warlock blizzard forums, since i havent renewed my account (due to 4.0.6 and some rl stuff) you cant use the forums.

So what i wanted to say was how the fel armor nerf totally broke warlock pvp.

The point blizzard didnt adress was that warlocks are the only clothie/spell caster who has to eat through damage unlike priests who are able to heal and absorb alot of damage, and whilst mages well y'know cc everything and all, while warlock have alot of damage reduction, various healing spells and slight cc.

Fel armor is our main source of healing, and arguebly our source of mana, unlike other classes warlocks health is thier second mana bar, the 3% healing from fel armor is barely reliable in pvp and in pve because there is no way you are always doing damage in fights (especially in pvp) where warlocks are being cc'd or have a melee mashing into us where its very rare to get a cast off unless your at range from them, meaning your not getting healed.

There are also various spells that use health, obviously life tap.. cant rely on new fel armor to keep our health topped up anymore unless we have a healer with us, health funnel because we can dps while healing our pets now cant we? and hellfire, really we dont get healed by aoe the spells and it costs 13k mana! wouldnt bother casting it anymore.

The issue here is that It may balance affliction healing, but makes destro and demo fall way behind in pvp now.
    My only suggestions ins to revert the change and tweak with affliction self healing or make demon armor viable to afflcition locks only.

Warlocks are already the least played class and 4.0.6 has made this even worse now due to many warlocks rerolling now or even quitting (though i do think most people who say they are quitting because of nerfs are bullshitting) FIX MY WARLOCK BLIZZARD!
    Last edited by tilatequila; 2011-02-12 at 05:35 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    sadly destro pvp isn't as fun as it once was. i agree that while affliction utilized fel armor with great success in arena, now destro pvp suffers even more than it already did because of this nerf. it is what it is, and unless we see a 'real id qq' type outrage about it, i doubt they'll change it any time soon.

should be more like 5% healing baseline however. 3% is ridiculously low.
    i do not spew profanities. i enunciate them clearly, like a fucking lady.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...%A8lh%C3%A8im/

Demon Armor > Fel Armor for survivability.

A Warlock with Demon Armor is almost unkillable if the have a Healer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Paladinwtf View Post

demon armor doesn't work for destro, because destro doesn't channel drain life.
    i do not spew profanities. i enunciate them clearly, like a fucking lady.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...%A8lh%C3%A8im/

Thats where you've gone wrong. Warlocks dont have healers constantly on them. Dailys, soloing old content, 2v2 or 3v3 without a healer, duels, random bgs all these things etc you wont always have a healer with you. the only time you will have a healer is in rated bgs arena with a healer and thats about it..

Deleted

Affliction is able to go around with demon armor. Especially demo isnt. Demo has got enough tools against melees, but no self heal.
    Choosing demon armor without a healer as a demo is sparta.

So yes, fel armor nerf affects pvp... i wonder why http://www.wowpedia.org/Spirit_Bond didnt got nerfed, it also heals "without doing something" , which was the reason for fel armor change *rolleyes*
    Last edited by mmoc2b0bcd8f6a; 2011-02-12 at 12:44 PM.